Easy Office
LCI Learning

CAs way ahead than MBA's!!!

Page no : 5
(Guest)
Well, I support the views of NM here, this discussion is absolutely going haywire... We need to stop this...!!!!

(Guest)
I really liked what NM had to say here, he has handled this delicate topic nicely & has given a broader perspective to look at... Let's follow on his suggestion & stop this discussion here itself... We are all " professionals" aren't we ???

Shaily Jain (Chartered Accountants) (1054 Points)
Replied 26 September 2007

I dont know why are you comparing CA with MBA??? CA is always best and there is no comparison of it.have u heared about the comparison of light of candle and sunlight?and MBA's also know the value of chartered althought they dont accept. I m proud to be a Chartered Accountant Nothing is in comparison with CA Jai Hind. Jai ICAI.

Shashwat Shekhar (Assistant Manager) (3528 Points)
Replied 26 September 2007

Right Shaily, Thats what i was saying to everyone in the very beginning of the conversation. No one paid attention. Let them ignore. The fact will always remain same. Jai Hind,Jai ICAI

(Guest)
the only sensible point came from Mr. NMM… looks in the entire fertility only one person is mature enough to understand the real fact… everybody need to understand the a CA is an accountant & not a manager, again living with the word chartered is not the only value they have in their life, CAs have done a great job in national building but it does not mean that others have contributed nothing... please understand life is much larger than we think. Somebody is talking like if I am mistakenly occupying a piece of thing since 1949 then I have the reasonable possession on that, I personally feel ICWAI has rightly objected on the word “chartered” as It reminds us of British raj, we are independent now friends and should remove every piece of thing that reminds us of British Royal monarch.. we should appreciate this in the true spirit of patriotism... please we are mature enough now and should stop such discussion. I understand with the discussion that you people are sick of words… be is the word Management or word Chartered.. I cant understand why members of such prestigious institute are comparing their institute with only "B" Category MBA institutes, for growing big we need to think big.. why don’t we compare this institute with the IIMs?? I would appreciate if members want to compare themselves with Doctors or Engineers… everybody is specialized into his/ her field Boss, please stop poking your nose in others field rather we should concentrate on our own growing contribution in the development.

(Guest)
All this discussion started with a very noble query from a young student which is a better career option and few people sick of mentality has changed the entire theme … think about that poor student who wanted a genuine opinion about his/ her career, we need to understand that we the seniors are here to guide the young generation to shape up their career path, perhaps we have forgot our duties towards our profession and fighting like cats and dogs on the streets. Every profession has some better part, why don’t we look at the bright part, have you every heard of anybody who donated any money to the ICAI from his overseas account? MBA might have few options available with them to practice but look at the larger picture, they are the people who ventured into business at the start of their career, few even refused well paid job for started his own venture. Ever heard like that in ICAI? Perhaps few member need to go to school and start study afresh they grossly lack the general knowledge….. start reading new paper dudes…. It will enhance your knowledge and open up your mental block.

(Guest)
I just do not understand the reason as to why this discussion is been pushed forward, esp. by CA Shaswat Shekhar, it seems that he does not want to end this discussion & just want to have a confirmation from others' esp. MBAs, that CAs outclass them, but, sir, if you want to have such confirmation , it's never gonna happen !!! So stop " sawing saw dust..." Among all those who have posted their comments I just feel that CA. N M Mondkar, actully understands' the essence of all the qualifications... He has voiced his opiniion precisely taking proper care that the other professionals are not hurt.. But, there are some who just cannot let go...

(Guest)
Please do mind your words', this is definately not the place for " Holigans ".... Do not use the term like " Kutte Bhogte hai to Bhokne do.." !!! If ypou want to use such foul language , please stop posting as it crreates bad impression not only about you but also about your profession...

Shaily Jain (Chartered Accountants) (1054 Points)
Replied 29 September 2007

Still the comparison........

(Guest)
Shut up shailey, Just give me reply of one simple question.. r u afraid of presence of CMA & MBAs in the market?? Only a weak fellow who is insecure about his future used to make such comparison, when ICAI oppose name change of ICWAI it reflects its insecurity only. You are definitely in a good career and can earn your bread and butter in a good manner once you qualify, there are plenty of requirement of qualified accountants in the corporate world. Just think this only. concentrate everything on your studies, qualify, then go in open market and only then decide which is better placed.

Jeet Biswas (ACMA (in Service)) (5073 Points)
Replied 16 October 2007

dear SKS, u r most welcome to visit CAclub & write ur esteemed point of views, but pls dont try to insult one of us by talkin nonsense such as "Shut up". But i hope u know, in this website, most of the members r somehow associated with ICAI, either being a student or a member of the instt. So, in any case, the majority will b constituted by us. My humble advice to u is that pls look for an MBA Club & write there, whatever rubbish u hav to write abt us. Thanks.

(Guest)
@ Jeet Biswas SKS posting at the point of time was right. SKS has not insult anyone. but some junior student had insulted MBA and CMAs. as far as ur majority concerned, now days lots of people has multi qualification such as CWA,CA,MBA. so that type people has free to access any club or forum. in fact CA club also constitute by CA, CWA, MBA etc. SKS point is very intelligent. concentrate everything on your studies, qualify, then go in open market and only then decide which is better placed. In fact CA club caption is "WE WILL STRONGER BY MUTUAL EXCHANGE OF KNOWLEDGE"

Jeet Biswas (ACMA (in Service)) (5073 Points)
Replied 17 October 2007

I dont think any1 from the CA, CWA, MBA fraternity will support some1 sayin things like 'shut up' in a public forum. Is this the way to start writing a message to some 1(Shut up shailey)? If SKS is senior, then he should have replied to that student keeping his dignity intact. The way Mr SKS has started his reply, says a different story abt him altogether. And i didnt say that his point wasn't valid. i commented on his starting his msg with abuse. And this is not 'stone-age', that we can talk abt "an eye for an eye". Is it justified to reply to abuse, with an abuse? This is really beyond my comprehension. And as far as the people u r talkin abt, those who have multi qualification such as CWA,CA,MBA....I am sure they respect each & every qualification they have gathered. And those people wont throw mud at one of the courses they have done, to validate yet another course which they have qualified. And I strongly endorse the CAclub caption"WE WILL STRONGER BY MUTUAL EXCHANGE OF KNOWLEDGE". BUT this is certainly not what we can call a harmony among students from different fraternities. We tend to forget that each & every course has its own Pros & Cons. If one doesnt like a course, then better not do it. Nothing will b gained by insulting that particular course. In spite of the garbage u write abt a course, it will draw the same no. of students it would have done in absense of ur harsh comments. Thnx a lot.

(Guest)
Dear Jeet, From the discussions that one of my words offended one of my young professional brothers despite of the fact that I tried my best and succeed to some extent to have put the entire disgraceful discussion on hold, Jeet did you ever realize where that discussion was heading towards? I would request you to please read the entire postings and see that the discussion was being done in the Stone Age only, you disgrace my profession and I disgrace yours and let the entire world enjoy while corporate India is fighting. This is the era where our country is open for multinational competition and we the professional community need to unite and use our synergy work against such competition else I need not remind you what happened with Prithvi Raj Chauhan few centuries back. Jeet, please do not get offended rather take your spirit positively, ok if I accept your view.. just answer a question… by saying that here you people are in majority and I am alone do u want to appreciate that I dared speaking among you or you want to insult yourself saying that you could speak in your majority only?? Buddy don’t waste your time in making issues out of mole rather concentrate your energy in correcting yourself constantly…. Take things positively because negative does not has anything to give you.

Shashwat Shekhar (Assistant Manager) (3528 Points)
Replied 23 October 2007

I agree SKS..i m sorry on behalf of everyone if u got offended. Thanks for touching words. Be united

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro