Capital Gains

I Have inherited a land of 500 sq yds from my father in 1963

I have now given it for development and obtained 4 flats out of which i retained two flats and sold two flats for 30 lakhs.The land valued in 1991 was 7 lakhs

how much of capital gains tax should I pay?

for capital gains should I considerthe entitre land araea or only the area which I sold?

Replies (4)

Sir, I want to know whether UDS (Undevided Share) in your sale agrremnt, while sale of 2 flats

 

With Regards

M. MURAGAIAH

UDS is around 20% Also I have constructed my house in 1971 and am living there since till it was given for development.An existing house was demolished and a residential complex was constructed in which I acquired 4 flats out of which I sold two immediately.how tocalculate CGT? Regards asrao

Re UDS of 2 flats

  It is 45% 

sorry the previous reply was wrong

is there any chages in motor car facility rates

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details