Shall I have to Pay Money to chat in Caclubindia ? Please Reply ME .
IF YOU R ABLE TO CHAT THAN ENJOY IT
DON'T CARE ABOUT THE CHARGES
IF THERE IS ANY CHARGES IT WOULD BE CHARGED IN ADVANCE
I Dont think so bro...I too m enjoying the same facility....& stop thinking abt it..Satrt studying..WIsh u alld best bro..
As far as a student is concerned why do you require chat in CCI. Carry on study, if there is doubt, post a forum here. Sure, you will get the reply
Agree with Vivek Sir
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies Click here to Login / Register
More recent discussions | Post
pushpganga ventures
Pune
CA
J S P M & Associates LLP
B.Com
Codeboard Technology
Chennai
MBA
Navin & Associates
Mumbai
CA Inter
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
SGNG & Associates
New Delhi
Hema Yashwanth & Associates
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
India's largest network for finance professionals
Alternatively, you can log in using: