CA who wants to pursue CFA(USA)

ashish (service) (29 Points)

02 June 2010  

i want to know what are the job oppertunities for a person who has completed CA and now working in a company, wants to pursue the International CFA (USA),as i want know that by working in a company i would be completing this course so where one can find himself after  two years which is the bare minimum period required to finish this course and as i am keen to know that whether i would be eligilble to offer myself in a pure finance job e.g euity reseach, inverstment banking,treasury department of bank etc. etc as i would be working in a different domain so will it pose a problem for me to switch over to any of the above prestigious jobs with the best of the corporate. if at all i would be able to get into any of the above mentioned profile of my choice, obviously after finishing the above course as i was told by couple of my friend  that if you have worked in any department in the begining of your career then it is very difficult to change the profile down the line. i am through with  my CA.

Please help????????