Easy Office

CA is not my dream .....?????

Page no : 5

(Guest)

very true ......................

CA Khushboo Agrawal (CA ) (1811 Points)
Replied 03 August 2011

Simply Superb! I'm sure everybody reading this will benefit.

AJAY DAGAR (Member of CA club INDIA)   (198 Points)
Replied 03 August 2011

Originally posted by : youn

It  feels pleasure  to give such advice to others .... but very difficult to adopt in practical situation, Lots of factor to be considered while deciding our passion....there should be support from all corners..........then only one can achieve his/her passion....... Finally everything is compromised by money..................only money matters......not your qualification or passion............

I agree with you youn........the only thing which matters in life is Money and Money only. We choose our profession keeping in mind the monetary benefits which will accrue to us in future. The advice given appears good in listening but impracticable to apply in real life. Every activity going on has some direct or indirect relationship with money. There are people who are well qualified but not able to earn well. Failure rate in a particular profession have to be considered. Suppose if one has interest in Sports but only few can afford  to make it their career( failure rate in sports in very high as only  few will be selected, where would go the remaining ?). Cracking exams would not be a problem if one can afford coaching and have no economic or other problem. The society in which one is living and access to modern hi-tech infrastructure also matters.

It is true that it is only our  "WILL" that matters most in deciding our success or failure. Our WILL would be strong if the work we are going to do is our passion or hobby. But merely our passion and will matters....................no...............there are other things.........today every human being takes his decision after thinking whether the next step he is going to take would benefit him monetarily...................there are many problems with all of us but MONEY is the sole solution of all..........if you have in plenty...........there is no constraint for choosing the profession...........your father or guardian would not have any issue

The whole thing is that life begins with money and ends with money.............There had been requirement of money at your birth and would be required at your funeral too. Dont take it wrong..........i am just showing you the mirror of the today"s world. It should also be observed here that we are losing acess to basic things which are needed for living, that's why the importance of money has raised. Our ancestors plough their fields and share many things among themselves.  Money did not matter in their time as they could fulfill almost all their needs without money.  After some time I think we will have to need a Gadget for having clean air.........again their is requirement of money. Resources are going out of common man's hand and instead going in hands of Big corporates. Sorry I am moving from topic..........but without saying so much I could have not told my point.

Common man has no right to dream( Dream to be a CA, Manager or anybody else) in present high inflation world. Maybe I am wrong as it is my personal opinion.

2 Like

Sireesha Gorti (Sole Proprietor) (174 Points)
Replied 03 August 2011

Nice article Renuji... Made me once again think about my passion and the goals I have to achieve.

I have followed only 1 Principle " suno sabki, karo manki".

Mujhe to bas CA karna hi hai.

1 Like

Ganesh (student) (31 Points)
Replied 04 August 2011

good job renu

AMIT AGARWALL (CA) (29 Points)
Replied 04 August 2011

wah wah renuji kya baat hai

latha (student) (21 Points)
Replied 04 August 2011

superb....

peehu (ipcc student) (147 Points)
Replied 05 August 2011

this was a really nice article n 

waise bhi u have to for something for which u got passion 

oderwise life would be boring n dull n u cant give ur 100% to ur work

Siddharth Malhotra (Article Trainee) (21 Points)
Replied 05 August 2011

Really well Said!!!!!!!

@*CS Siddharth Bumb. * (B.Com, CA Final, CS ) (5270 Points)
Replied 05 August 2011

awesome i like it....

CHAOS THEORY (member) (22 Points)
Replied 06 August 2011

@ renu

very well quoted

but u missed a diff side of coin

what if  ur heart is not in CA but still u succeed in it then its like u r stuck in a whirlpool u cannot gt out n u r not sure whether u want to move in

not talking about any 1 else but myself only(n i ve to say i had to post on this article & this is my post after a very long time)

i wanted to enter into du north campus after 12th but could not accomplish it under parental presure enrolled in ca passed cpt easily without even attending 60% of my coaching classes

then in this final year of by b com grad tried for cat but again could not accomplish it but before that gave 1 group of pcc aced it 

so see now u r really messed up ur heart is not in the thing but with ur success ur parents ll never allow u to go back 

u r stuck in a ever lastng dilemma

think about it !!

arief1502@gmail.com (CA IPCC) (27 Points)
Replied 06 August 2011

ReallyReally means alot this article for those who simply opt for C.A coz its not a professional degree its a dream when its come into reality lots of flying colours.....but for those who opt C.A on the others sayings its become hell  you cant go through it or leave it

JPBJK (Student) (367 Points)
Replied 06 August 2011

Sis...you are GENIUS...

You know very well...How to write a GREAT article....&

your presentation skills............ WOW

Good going sis....tc  :):)

Neha Jain (Chartered Accountant) (128 Points)
Replied 06 August 2011

Very well Said Mam.......

it encourages me a lot..

1 Like

nikitachandgothia01@gmail.com (nikitachandgothia01@gmail.com)   (24 Points)
Replied 08 August 2011

really awesome and vry vry true...

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: