Easy Office

CA is not my dream .....?????

Page no : 4

(Guest)

its awesome..................

Pawan Agarwal (student) (21 Points)
Replied 02 August 2011

Quite true and i can associate myself completely with it....i am going through the same...Lyf seems completely messed up and am faced with the very big question "What Next"

Akash (CA Final Article Assistant)   (1671 Points)
Replied 02 August 2011

AWESOME ARTICLE

CA Yamini (CA) (981 Points)
Replied 02 August 2011

Wonderful article......positive attitude,self interest,hard work,confidence ...

n you are CA..:)

umaira raza (on rank 18) (23 Points)
Replied 02 August 2011

well i am also agree with your statement here and thanks for sharing with us in this forum

Rahul Sharma (Student + A.M.- Finance)   (2530 Points)
Replied 02 August 2011

Originally posted by : *RENU*
@ rahul .... its true ki hum bht sare sapne dekhte h chilhood me .....maine CAT exam ka sapna dekha tha......jabki mujhe pata bhi nahi tha ki ye hota kya h ....

thanks for making me remember the sweetest part of my dreams :-)

sab dekhte hai......or bhul bhi jate hai..........

Shoukat Ali (Student) (50 Points)
Replied 02 August 2011

Dear, Miss Renu...

Your article CA  is not my dream ???? is one true and factual reality of almost 1/2 of CA students community...!

In my view, if you try little hard, with proper guidance and little proper approach, I am sure you will sure acheive your Goal...!

If you have given an attempt to this course before, but not succeeded, it doesn't mean that it is not at all acheiveable...!

You must have read about people, scientists, Noble prize winners & celebrities...!

Every other person have faced and tasted the failure, before reaching their tragets...! Just to say one as Example "The Great Scientist Mr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Azad," he hails from a very orthodox traditional Just Middle clsass family...! The only thing which makes one successful is proper approach with timely guidance....! and ofcourse Zeal towards it. Our hardwork shall go in a direction from which we can expect huge returns....! "NO BODY PLANS TO FAIL, BUT FAILS TO PLAN"

1 Like

neha vats (ca final) (76 Points)
Replied 02 August 2011

YES REALLY ITS IS 100% TRUE AND A FACT THAT CA STUDENTS FACE.

ROSHAN BHARTIA (ACCOUNTANT AND CA ARTICLE)   (2250 Points)
Replied 02 August 2011

NICE RENU JI U SAID RITE 

minl bakshi (business) (42 Points)
Replied 02 August 2011

i am a student of ca-ipcc level,and now m not interested in doing ca, so if i left ca then vts the other option that i hav,i did b.com also,i vanted t settle n bombay.is there any job option for me if i did only ca-ipcc. tell m something .

(Guest)

Guys whoever doing CA course, just finish it. now dnt think abt your passion etc etc.......Support ur family ,parents .......earn good money , dnt be burden to your parents saying that i want to be dis or dat, they are almost of tired of us doing CA course for long time...............This article may be useful to girls, bcoz parents dnt expect much from them,........anyway they will get married and move on..........guys u got more responsibility on your shoulder.......... u must know the real value of money....... primarily money is everything.........nothing else...........sojust concentrate on studies, focus your ur mind in a right way..............dnt get mislead by reading such articles....................all the best to u guys............

P.Sandya (COMPLETED CA, CS) (136 Points)
Replied 02 August 2011

thanx for the informative article. unless and otherwise there is a fire burning in the mind of a CA student it is not possible to achieve anything.

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 02 August 2011

Balanced approach …..

I give you an example …..

Suppose you are making chole and you put a lot of amla  . That’s why now chole is tasting some sour . Now what would you do ?? Think  !!!!!!

Can you eat that ?

Answer is no. Because it’s not tasty.

Can you just throw it ???

The ans is also no .Because you have put your hard work into it .  So what to do :/?

The answer is quite simple …

Add some amchur powder. And it will reduce its sourness. And it will taste really good:).

This is the main principle . why are you depriving yourself from happiness…..and burdening your thoughts with I don’t want to be CA and such more thoughts.

Take a chill pill and get relaxed.

Oh My My.... I coudn't have given any any better advice dear.... All my views have been written by you in these two small para's.........

Be smart... Be Alert... Be ready to learn... Be optimistic... Know what you really like... And DO IT.....!!!

2 Like

Rahul Sharma (Student + A.M.- Finance)   (2530 Points)
Replied 02 August 2011

Originally posted by : Resham

Balanced approach …..

I give you an example …..

Suppose you are making chole and you put a lot of amla  . That’s why now chole is tasting some sour . Now what would you do ?? Think  !!!!!!

Can you eat that ?

Answer is no. Because it’s not tasty.

Can you just throw it ???

The ans is also no .Because you have put your hard work into it .  So what to do ?

The answer is quite simple …

Add some amchur powder. And it will reduce its sourness. And it will taste really good.

This is the main principle . why are you depriving yourself from happiness…..and burdening your thoughts with I don’t want to be CA and such more thoughts.

Take a chill pill and get relaxed.

Oh My My.... I coudn't have given any any better advice dear.... All my views have been written by you in these two small para's.........

Be smart... Be Alert... Be ready to learn... Be optimistic... Know what you really like... And DO IT.....!!!

Nice Example given by Resham Ji.........Good

Rahul Sharma

Gayathri (Chartered Accountant) (286 Points)
Replied 02 August 2011

Great analysis yaar..  thnx for your contribution!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro