Easy Office

CA is not my dream .....?????

Page no : 3

AKSHAY (CA PCC) (88 Points)
Replied 01 August 2011

Very true...

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 01 August 2011

Remarkable Write up.

1 Like

Amit Gupta (Loosening Myself) (1508 Points)
Replied 01 August 2011

Nice article!!

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 01 August 2011

Fantastic Write Up...Great Presentation....

Now i share with you an Real Life Example....Of a friend of my Friend.

He dreamt of making movies. It was his passion. He always wanted to make movies. But he joined CA. He qualified went abroad and earned a lots of money. He says he did all this only to realize his dream of making movies. Now he is returning to India to make movies, which was his dream. Sometimes to realize another dream also you do something which is not your passion or dream, but essenial to achieve your dreams.

So all of you who are doing CA/CS/CWA must have this passion inside you. Passion for your career, passion for your family and passion to realize your dreams. Trust me you will succeed.

2 Like

Ashish Agrawal (Practicing CA) (45 Points)
Replied 01 August 2011

Its in my opinion the best article I have ever read on the CCI.. How simply you have explained the real situtaion. It touched my heart .. really amzing write up..  Keep it up.

Devadas K S (One life one Dream) (3525 Points)
Replied 02 August 2011

Excellent post dear.......

we didn't choose......

may be this is given by god....." Rab ne diya CA"

krishna chaitanya (student) (361 Points)
Replied 02 August 2011

CA shold become passion then only we can achieve

Sheetal Nilawar (CA Student) (113 Points)
Replied 02 August 2011

Good article and rightly said....

Kirti Kaur (ca final) (126 Points)
Replied 02 August 2011

nice one....................

Rahul Sharma (Student + A.M.- Finance)   (2530 Points)
Replied 02 August 2011

Sorry for late reply

Very nice article written by you Thanks for sharing with us.

Aap change nahi hote balki situation aapko change kar deti hai, School life mai ek dusre se bolte the yaar main doctor banunga, dusra bolta yaar main train chalaunga ya plain

or jaise-2 bade hote jate hain samajh main aata jata hai ye khayali Pulao pakane se koi fayda nahi, Kuch karana padega

kya karein?????? Chal yaar CA kar lete hai office main baithne ka kaam hai kuch karna nahi padega

or jump maar dete hai.....or apne sapne ko.....piche chhod dete hai..........Kyunki woh sirf ek sapna hai????

or kahte hain ki Sapne unhi ke pure hote hai......Jo sapne dekhte hai?????

Well done all of you.........Best of Luck for @ New World.................CA koi world se kam nahi yaar??????

Regards

Rahul Sharma

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 02 August 2011

@ rahul .... its true ki hum bht sare sapne dekhte h chilhood me .....maine CAT exam ka sapna dekha tha......jabki mujhe pata bhi nahi tha ki ye hota kya h .... thanks for making me remember the sweetest part of my dreams :-)

Maneesh Kumar (B.Com M.Com STUDENT CWA IPCC)   (507 Points)
Replied 02 August 2011

TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CS Bijoy (Expert) (6394 Points)
Replied 02 August 2011

Realy very true......

Applicable in my case also....

In earlier after pasing my Graduation course i registered for CA but my mind was not set to do that, actually i was applyed just because to do something to stand on my own leg, but i am not able to give my full concentration in the course and i leave the course after few month.....

Than i knew about the course of CS which according to me is very interesting and i applyed for registration and now i become CS.If have not changed my track than may be i will be looser till now also.

So according to the way u have choosed by your heart and in which field you are interested only that can help you to achive success. "AS SAID IN 3IDIOTS"

CA Amit Purohit (Manager Taxation) (33 Points)
Replied 02 August 2011

this is a depressing article. I dont like this article. CA is a dream which is and will happen to me. No one can lose this dream. How can u forget a course for which u have given whole 6 Years and after that leave it. This article is rubbish.

(Guest)

You are simply amazing Dear:-)..jst keep it up!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: