| Originally posted by :Guest | ||
| " | CHANGE THE FIRM | " |
| Originally posted by :Guest | ||
| " | CHANGE THE FIRM | " |
I want to know about good CA Firm in Banglore I want to do articleship under them.I have passed CPT in first attempt with distinction.
list of good CA firms in banglore for joining articalship pls reply as possibal as early
Dear Sir,
I have completed my PE II in MAY 2008, i am looking the CA Firm in which i can do my 3 Years Articles with the experts.
Please let me know the best opennings in bangalore.
Thanks & Regards
Abishek Thakur.
Dear Sir,
I have completed my PE II in MAY 2008, i am looking the CA Firm in which i can do my 3 Years Articles with the experts.
Please let me know the best opennings in bangalore.
Thanks & Regards
Abishek Thakur.
I have done my articleship for 1 year and i am in search of a better firm in Bangalore, so if anybody knows a CA firm in soroundings of Basavanagudi just mail me.
| Originally posted by :Ravikumar | ||
| " | It is in files. Please download it. | " |
| Originally posted by :Guest | ||
| " | Originally posted by :Ravikumar " It is in files. Please download it. " |
" |
hi frd pls send me list of practicing ca firms in bangalore , i am manjunatha.h waiting for pe2 result and i hope i ll cleared my exam and i am searching for articleship.
Manjunatha.H
WE are small firm running playschool and are private limited company. Please tell me how to maintain books of account for the purpose of tax. basic accounts we have maintained in excel sheet
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm
Hyderabad
CA Inter
View Details
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Pune
CA
View Details
Hema Yashwanth & Associates
Chennai
B.Com
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals