Easy Office

CA FINAL RESULTS : FOURTH RANK

Page no : 2

hrithik (Trader) (21 Points)
Replied 21 July 2010

Originally posted by : CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA

One more information to share :

Ms. Deepti has got 5 gold medals.

Which is many steps ahead......from all angles ....despite facing all the odds........

thanks for  sharing this information... m her cousin brother...and i know what she has gone thru..it takes determination & dedication to overcome such problems & come out with flying colours..Banka family is proud with this..

shinoj (ab) (1201 Points)
Replied 22 July 2010

@ surendra

what a coincidence..... same story is with Annapurna srikanth rank 3 topper of ca final 2008.......who joined ca after marriage n attempted ca pe 2 group by group.......when cleared ca final with rank 3 her son vishnu was 4 years of age......what a coincidence if both stories r true except annapurna is still happily married.......

2 Like

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 22 July 2010

I had heard about this woman; but didn't know she had got rank. Her love for her daughter inspired her to fight against all the odds. All the best for a bright future to the brave lady.

Vikrant (Chartered Accountant) (601 Points)
Replied 22 July 2010

It is really inspirational for me.

Success comes to those who never lose hope and are ready to do hard work................

Thank you surendra sir for sharing.

divya sri (articles) (21 Points)
Replied 06 September 2010

congrats deepti really iam inspired plzzzzz giv me some tips for getting a rank plzzzzzzzzzz yar

Himani Sharma (CA Final) (142 Points)
Replied 06 September 2010

congrats deepti

You are really great as you got rank after getting married also.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: