CA Final results are highly manipulated...

I think the results of ca final november 2009 are highly manipulated. -

The results passing percentage, though official data not declared till now, it  must be really very very less  as compared to previous exams.

PAST ANALYSIS:

In nov 08 the both group passing percentage was 20 %

In june 09 the both group percentage was brought down to 13 %

And now in nov 09, may be below 10 %


FACT:


And all we are helpless.....DUE TO OUR "HITLAR" PRESIDENT UTTAM PRAKASH AGARWAL = UPA = ULTA PULTA AADMI...


I am really disappointed due my result, my 3rd attempt marks are much less than even my 1st attempt marks.....


MINIMUM 20 MARKS DEDUCTED FROM COSTING PAPER OF EACH STUDENT: 

i HAVE PREPARED MY COSTING VERY WELL THIS TIME, I WAS SURE TO GET 55 + BUT I GOT ONLY 29 MARKS. HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN? A majority of studends got less that 40 marks  in costing and thereby lost their second group.My case also happend in  the same way.Unfortunately we dont have any power to question these kind of irregularities.......ICAI is playing with the lives of many poor candidates who have put their sincere efforts...


 

Plz give ur feedback.

Replies (107)

Dear Friend,

I think You are RIGHT......same is the case with me....I wrote Costing very well and i failed miserablly in that........really diappointed by the result.....study well even then the same result....really DISAPPOINTED....

New day New Start for Studies...

I totally agree this was my second attempt and even i scored much less marks than i had in my first attempt, really dont understand whats goin wrong!!!!!!!!!!

great guys   same here too costing my marks were too unexpected  and disappointing 

 

i too agree the statement , the results are very very poor.,  i except good marks in costing i did well but the results was ver very poor. there are any  way to pass the exam

 

Yes result is very low. i think we should use our right to get our answer books in our hand do you agree

whether any compartive results available

I totally agree this was my second attempt and even i scored much less marks than i had in my first attempt, really dont understand whats goin wrong.
 

it is really very low

I totally agree all of you, this was my second attempt and even i scored much less marks than i had in my first attempt, really dont understand whats goin wrong.

I think no need of much CA for our economy

Dharmesh use a small photo size.

PROVIDE COMPARATIVE PASSING % RESULTS OF LAST EXAMS........IFFFF POSSIBLE

How can they do it?

Most of the students got below 30 marks in costing when they were expecting and ought to have marks more than 55.

What ICAI wants to prove with this?

I dont understand.

 

ok...wait  i am providing data for comparative results..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details