CA Final - Plz. plz. plz. help

Chitra Sharma (-) (36 Points)

01 September 2010  

i took law final classes, but still find that my preparation in law is not at all good.

Attending deepak gajrani's law classes for ca final has resulted in big disappointment for me.

while attending the classes, i didn't come to know as to whether the coverage was sufficient or not from examination point of view.

After the classes are over, and i've picked up the scanner, i am disappointed to find that most of the past questions asked in ca exams are not covered from his notes. and some topics which are in his notes, were not covered in the classes.

for example, banking law is in 4 pages. in new course 3 questions have been asked in past exams. none of these questions are covered in his assignment. for insurance act and irda, he didn't give any printed page, but made us note 1 page - just 1 page. is that the level of ca or deepak gajrani??? for banking, insurance act and irda, less than 1 hour was devoted.

scra is in 39 pages (4.1 to 4.39 - a lot) but, coverage was of about 14 pages - just 1 and a half classes - no good explanations but only reading.

on sebi regulations, he spent 8 lectures. despite that some exam questions are not covered from his material. spending 8 good lectures on sebi for just 6 marks and still cramming a lot - it is really difficult.

friends, before joining his classes, please do refer to scanner.

FRIENDS, PLZ. SUGGEST HOW SHOULD I DO BANKING, INSURANCE, IRDA AND OTHER ALLIED LAWS. PLZ. PLZ. PLZ. IT IS A REQUEST.