CA FINAL PL HELP

service

Hi friends

I could not clear my ca final exams this attempt.In a bid to improve myself i would request you all to recommend me a good book for financial reporting,sfm ,costing and isca.

Presently i had referred vijaykumar sir,sridhar sir,padhuka's and madan sir for the above subjects respectively.

I need conceptual clarity and hence i also request you to suggest whether solved scanner is useful or icai study material

CA Finale

For Conceptual Clarity Refer:-

Padhuka along with Vijaykumar - F.R.

S.D.Bala along with Sridhar - SFM. + Compiler for exam time revision.

Ravi.M.Kishore along with Padhuka - AMA/Costing.

Padhuka - ISCA as it contains material language in Q & A format.

Artical assisstance

As per my opinion must revise the notes already studied & along with this institutes practice manual is best source for prepration of exams.

CA Finale

Originally posted by : SUMIT AGRAWAL

As per my opinion must revise the notes already studied & along with this institutes practice manual is best source for prepration of exams.

Ya,but if his concepts are not clear from the books he already referred so he must go with the books i suggested as they are concept oriented.

CA IN PRACTICE

Originally posted by : gaurav

Originally posted by : SUMIT AGRAWAL

Ya,but if his concepts are not clear from the books he already referred so he must go with the books i suggested as they are concept oriented.

Artical assisstance

Firstly prefer class notes if class not attained then prefer books as under:-

Audit:- Tips      DT:-VG Sir Notes   IDT:-Wanger Sir       A/c:-I always prefer Sharma Sir's Nots

Law:-Munish Bhandari Sir     SFM:-Makker Sir Notes    Costing:- Sanjay Aggarwal Sir Concepts Are best.

Isca:-Dinesh Madan         & along with this friends help are more  advantages for prepration of exams.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CMA

Browse all Subjects

CCI MENU