Ca final nov 2015 tensed and confused...help plzzz

Friends, I have my CA final attempt in Nov 2015.

I have done classes for FR, SFM, AMA.

IDT is going on with Rajkumar sir.

Now I am tensed about other 4 subjects i.e Law, Audit, DT and ISCA.

I have taken following decisions. I have almost 4 months to prepare now. Please have a look and correct me whereever i am wrong and guide me to study well..Please ...

1. LAW - I am doing CORPORATE LAW from ICAI's module and ALLIED LAW from Munish Bhandari's  sir's book.....Self.....

2. Audit - I am doing Audit self from VK Agrawal Sir;s book.

3. ISCA- I will be joining Swapnil Patni sir's classes to get done ISCA.

4. DT - For DT I am bit confused + nervous. 50% population says do self. 30% population says join classes and 20% population says only join chps which were not in IPCC. So I have decided to do DT self from TN Manohran book except Assessment chapters and transfer pricing chapters to join classes of VG sir... or buy video lectures for DT..which option is best.

Replies (1)
Anyone..... plzzz helppp

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details