Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CA final group 1 preparation

Naga laxmi (CA ) (353 Points)

05 August 2011  

Hi,

I gave attempt for 1st grp in May 11  and got 187...Failed in MAFA..

Below is the present preparation :

Accounts : Valuation completed

SFM : Dividends

LAW : Directors topic just started

Please advice best study plan to revise , complete , and to get grip on the subject..

How many hours to read, whn to complete the syllabus , whn to revise..

This time I have to pass at any cost.

MAFA going for coaching at S.R.Nagar on weekends -.Faculty MR.VINOD

LAW ; Munish bhandari hand book, Practice manuals & Jayaraman material

Auditing : V K Agarwal

Accounts : Shastri sir problems + D.S.Rawat - need to start

Is 3 months sufficient to clear Grp I

Can I take chance of trying for exemption in IDT...by starting now..

waiting for suggestions

4 Replies

@ CA. $ahar$h @ (Student) (338 Points)
Replied 05 August 2011

Hi nega,

See its never too late to shoot for the moon.All that is required is courage and determination.One of my friend is employed with EnY and has got only 3 months to study and has cleared both group and today she has two extra alphabets since she became my friend C.A.come on yaar there is enough time and you can also easily prepare for 1st group and to the extent IDT is concerned you can also prepare it simultaneously.and my advice will be not to hear any1 and follow you own mind.You are preparing for c.a.If we cannot prepare a schedule for ourselves how can you think of preparing balance sheet of MNC afterwards......You are your best judge and prepare well.......you will definately clear this time......

I am saying all this as I have passed through the same phase.....So take  the god you have faith in and get down to study.dont let any negative feeling come even near you.....   :)

5 Like

CA Pavan Talreja (Practicing) (90 Points)
Replied 06 August 2011

Excellent Advise...!!! Saharsh, you rock...!!!

Naga Laxmi, you are not alone.. Even i started my studies on Aug 1st, 2011.. Writing both the groups this November. Be determined. Give your best.. It is a struggle of just 3 months.. Next 3 decades nobody is goin to ask you to study.. 3 months struggle, then life long giggle...!!!

2 Like

Naga laxmi (CA ) (353 Points)
Replied 06 August 2011

Hi ,Thanks for the motivation..

Glad2 (Asst Manager) (33 Points)
Replied 09 August 2011

I need advice on the following, since I am planning for Nov'2011.
1. I am planning to give just 1 group in Nov'11. So please suggest which one is  better to give- 1st or 2nd group? 

2. The Study Material that I need to go thru considering that I have only 2 1/2 months for preparation. Many students have given different responses on which author to refer to...I am totally confused and need your opinion here please. Some say that Institute study material is not necessary, and just referring to some other books will help..is this correct?

3. I cleared INter CA in May 1998, so are there any student formalities like re registration that I need to comply with?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register