Ca final exam preparation

Gocharan (Student ) (24 Points)

19 September 2013  

Dear All ,

I am currently doing my third year of articleship . I underwent articles in a small firm for a couple of years and have now taken up Industrial training for the third year.I have five more months of articles pending. I am eligible for November but opted not to take up as there will leave problem for this attempt.I have attended classes for S.F.M.alone and done preparation for Auditing and Law in First Group from practice manual. I am very much worried about the preparations since with the work pressure i am not able to devote full time to studies except on weekends.I am planning to give first group in may 2014.Kindly advice if this is a right decisions and also give your inputs for preparing. Since i have opted for self study , the pressure is even the more. Would be motivated by your replies. 

I cleared IPCC in 2011 in two attempts giving both groups once but failing in IT & SM alone and hence had to sit down for second group entirely. Please advice on preparation , tell me if self study will work out and also if practice manuals and RTP would be enough 

Thanks in advance