Easy Office

CA Final Coaching Details

Page no : 5

Chirag Manglik (Chirag Manglik) (42 Points)
Replied 01 November 2012

By: CA.Ravi Shanker

CA Final

Advance Management Accounting (Costing)

New Batches:

Starts from:  27 Novmeber 2012            

Days: T/T/S/Sunday

7:00 to 10:30 AM

Venue : Laxmi Nagar Near Metro Station 

Fees : Rs. 3,400/-*

Expected date of completion: 31st March’ 2012

*Notes: Rs. 500 Payable at the time of registration.

Laxmi Nagar Laxmi Nagar Delhi-92 Mob: 9871775566, 9868013839

RS Academy  (Near Laxmi Nagar Metro Station),

Delhi-92 Mob: 9871775566, 9868013839

For any clearification please contact CA Ravi Shanker ( Best Teachet of Costing)- 9871775566, 9868013839

I joined CA Nagendra Sah Sir ( Click On His Profile "Nagendra" ) SFM Classes......Till now, what he taught, I am fully satisfied with the way he teaches........This is my own personal view.........Opinion may differ from person to person....

Read more at: /forum/ca-nagendra-sah-as-best-sfm-prof--140677.asp#.UJI4PGc5j7E
I joined CA Nagendra Sah Sir ( Click On His Profile "Nagendra" ) SFM Classes......Till now, what he taught, I am fully satisfied with the way he teaches........This is my own personal view.........Opinion may differ from person to person....

I joined CA Nagendra Sah Sir ( Click On His Profile "Nagendra" ) SFM Classes......Till now, what he taught, I am fully satisfied with the way he teaches........This is my own personal view.........Opinion may differ from person to person..

I joined CA Nagendra Sah Sir ( Click On His Profile "Nagendra" ) SFM Classes......Till now, what he taught, I am fully satisfied with the way he teaches........This is my own personal view.........Opinion may differ from person to person..

I joined CA Nagendra Sah Sir ( Click On His Profile "Nagendra" ) SFM Classes......Till now, what he taught, I am fully satisfied with the way he teaches........This is my own personal view.........Opinion may differ from person to person......

Replied 01 November 2012

CA Final

New Batches:

For any clearification please contact CA Ravi Shanker ( Best Teachet of Costing)- 9871775566, 9868013839

I joined CA Nagendra Sah Sir ( Click On His Profile "Nagendra" ) SFM Classes......Till now, what he taught, I am fully satisfied with the way he teaches........This is my own personal view.........Opinion may differ from person to person......

Replied 01 November 2012

CA Final

New Batches:

Read more at: /forum/ca-nagendra-sah-as-best-sfm-prof--140677.asp#.UJI4PGc5j7E

sindhu (student) (45 Points)
Replied 08 June 2013

may I get direct links for registration for face to face classes in DELHI? for all the 8 subjects and current fees range?

Ravi Kumar (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (32 Points)
Replied 08 August 2013

grt work......

but few suggestion-

fees of many top faculties of delhi teachers have gone up....kindly update the same

praveen sharma-21500

aaditay jain-21000

dippak gupta-23000

sanjay agarwal-20000

vinod gupta-19500

ETEN CA Marathahalli (Others) (34 Points)
Replied 20 August 2013

Hi,
We at ETEN CA Marathahalli offer coaching for CA CPT, IPCC and FINAL. Please contact for further details:
ETEN CA Marathahalli,
Sy no 5/3, 4th floor, Behind YES bank ATM, 
Opp S.K.R Kalyana Mantapa,
Kundalahalli Gate, 
Varthur - Marathahalli Main Road,
Bangalore - 560037
Mob: 9900 30 6000
Landline: 080 2854 6010

Ganesh (accoutnant) (52 Points)
Replied 23 August 2013

Best CA Coaching Class in Mumbai (3 branches) & now in Chennai too. With 12 ranks(No.2 from here) in CA Final May 13 exams - PROFESSIONAL ACADEMY.

Mumbai - https://www.professionalacademyca.in/

Chennai - https://www.pachennai.in/

Complete comprehensive coverage of all 8 subjects in CA FINAL & All IPCC subjects.

2015 & 2016 admissions open. Last intake for Nov 2014 CA Final open.

Timely completion of syllabus so that students use study leave for students to prepare before exams.

Abhishek. (thane) (25 Points)
Replied 08 March 2015

Ca parveen jindal is best and outstanding facuty for accounts(specially for an average student).the way of his teaching is so systematic and really guyz u will enjoy accounts.

Rashmi Mehta (AM) (84 Points)
Replied 26 March 2015

For me, Farooq sir is the best. I took his DVD for both DT & IDT in some combo offer going on... cost of both was arnd 14-15k... huge saving.. the best part was he provided lectures in dvd.. i could study at the comfort of my home.. he used to take classes earlier with VG sir here in delhi.. his website is www.fhconline.in... must chk out! videos can be seen widout internet and that too multiple times...

Rashmi Mehta (AM) (84 Points)
Replied 26 March 2015

For me, Farooq sir is the best. I took his DVD for both DT & IDT in some combo offer going on... cost of both was arnd 14-15k... huge saving.. the best part was he provided lectures in dvd.. i could study at the comfort of my home.. he used to take classes earlier with VG sir here in delhi.. his website is www.fhconline.in... must chk out! videos can be seen widout internet and that too multiple times... website to buy his lectures is www.fhconline.in

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant) (86220 Points)
Replied 01 October 2017

I thought today you are posting this for advwrtisment only.

As earlier Anushka Sen posted on all post & now you are doing same..

I think its a fake publicity.....

Replied 01 October 2017

Unable to bear same post again

Ashiwini Ballodia (Managing Partner at TAXounting)   (8727 Points)
Replied 19 October 2017

Sorry to say that Aaditya Sir may be good for Delhi. But in Kolkata he is cheating the students.
At the time of admission the staff are saying live class but afterwards all recorded classes has been provided that to video are 2 to 3 years old.
Aaditya Jain has cheated me and my entire batch.
I am happy to say that because of me atleast 50 students has not taken coaching from Aaditya Jain Sir and gone to Sanjay Saraf Sir.
Only money minded people, no professionalism at all.

Replied 22 October 2017

Stop chetaing student & commenting using fake ids.......

I. noticed your activites on CCI.....

uttam pandey (86 Points)
Replied 10 April 2018

“Aaditya Jain Sir” is considered to be best CA Final SFM Faculty.I am currently taking his classes and highly satisfied.Recently his students Secured AIR-1 & 100 out of 100 marks in CA Final SFM.

You can view their interview video link from You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pi6I2h5PeY&t=102s

I am sharing sir's students mark sheet of AIR-1 & AIR-3 here so that you can be confident about your selection:

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: