Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA CLUB INDIA Homepage

Page no : 3
(Guest)

Whether Exice Duty chargable on Aluminium Scrap ?

A.Raghunandan (STUDNET) (40 Points)
Replied 05 November 2008

please let me know, how to show depricaition in balance sheet

1) less fixed asset and show the net fixed asset value

2) show the dep as liability under depriciation Reserve

(Guest)

Dear Sir,

I am working as Assistant manager in Bhubaneswar Stock Exchange Ltd.I have passed intermediate examination of Chartered Accountancy way back in 1988 there after I discontinued and willing to appear CA final.I came to know that CA Club is a useful site.Please help me register my e-mail ID and reply me.

Thanking you,

Abhaya Mishra

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" Dear Sir,
I am working as Assistant manager in Bhubaneswar Stock Exchange Ltd.I have passed intermediate examination of Chartered Accountancy way back in 1988 there after I discontinued and willing to appear CA final.I came to know that CA Club is a useful site.Please help me register my e-mail ID and reply me.
Thanking you,
Abhaya Mishra
"

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Guest
" Dear Sir,
Thanking you,
Abhaya Mishra
"

venu.p (Excecutive Accountant) (32 Points)
Replied 14 November 2008

Hi I want syllbus for CA second group PE- II

(Guest)
please send me recent case of Rock Internaitonal Vs State of Assam and others (2008) 11 VST 111, the Hon'ble Gauhati High Court held that, state cannot levy tax on interstate transaction is beyong the state of legislature taxing.

(Guest)
i want to be a member of CA Club India

(Guest)

Is there any restrictions on no.of audit firms an PCC articled clerk can change during his/her articleship period of 3 1/2 years? if yes, could you inform me as how many?

(Guest)

I hv to setup a operation MIS. for distributor, and want the material related to same. where can i get the the material like flow chart, procedures, control flowcahrt etc.

Manjiri Namra (Student) (50 Points)
Replied 06 December 2008

Hello...

I want to know the meaning of TDR and its Sale impact in income tax

CA Pawan Goswami (CA) (2928 Points)
Replied 06 December 2008

Thanks to all

(Guest)

hi m dinmohammed frm hyderabad...............i m in intermediate student in commerce field & want to do CA in future..................i m not able to get da exact procedure or steps to bcome a CA.............can u plzzz help me out & send me n mail of exact procedure or steps for mah CA (about examination,how much tym inturnship i hav to do,how much years it takes to become n CA,etc...)...........plzzzz hepl me out of dis problen........

thanking you,

Akhila (student) (27 Points)
Replied 17 December 2008

I am intermediate student. I am going to write C.P.T exam in next

june.I need to know exam pattern.How much weitage is given to theory &problems in accountancy?What is the minimum score in each subject?

Are there any specifications like that?

viritha bhavani (ca in practice ) (35 Points)
Replied 21 January 2009

frds i want to know weather LC sholud be accounted or not

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: