Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA CLUB INDIA Homepage

Page no : 2
(Guest)

We have just started our placement agency and wish to get into international recruitment. Will be really thankful if anyone can let me know the procedure. waht is the procedure of getting license of Govt. of India Ministry of Labour.

(Guest)

Hello,

May I know the E-mail ID of CA Firms in Pune inorder to persue articleship . I have cleared my PE2 in may 2008 .

Jyoti agrawal

Kota Ramanjaneyulu (Student) (43 Points)
Replied 11 September 2008

hi Viewers please in form me abt the Sec.40A of income tax and wat about the treatment of cash payment of Rs.35140/- while conducting of tax audit

Vikas Goyal (CA Student) (110 Points)
Replied 12 September 2008

I WANT TO KNOW THAT ANY ONE HOW MUCH TIME TAKE TRANSFER FROM ONE C.A. TO ANOTHER DURING HIS  THREE YEARS AND SIX MONTHS ARTICLESHIP.

narayanan.t.k (article assistant) (20 Points)
Replied 19 September 2008

i want to join this great professional

jubeen (article) (20 Points)
Replied 28 September 2008

plz help me to know new amendments in icai

(Guest)

I want to join CA Club India and I am in urgent need of TDS Rates Applicable for the A.Y. 2009-10

(Guest)

SINCE WHEN ENHANCEMENT OF RS.500/- TO RS.5000/- IS EFFECTED FOR AFFIXING REVENUE STAMP ON CASH PAYMENTS.

THANKS,

PRASANNA ATHAVALE.

Ankit Akhilesh (C.A.) (24 Points)
Replied 13 October 2008

hi, i m in c.a. final and started my articleship as on

13.07.07 , i had enrolled myself in CWA course as on 26.08.07 but din't give any exam.not is it require for me to fill form 112 for appearing in c.w.a. dec.08 exams . can anybody send me the copy of the notification regarding non filling of form 112, after the decision of supreme court

AJAY (STUDENT) (20 Points)
Replied 20 October 2008

u should go with both group  and don't think more and more and recall whatever u have read.

Originally posted by :Guest
" Since I didn't prepare for my exams last time, now I am quiet confused whether to go for both groups or not. can anybody give me a helpfull suggetion. "

Dillip Kumar Dash (Chartered Accountant) (0 Points)
Replied 23 October 2008

please tell me how I join this group?

(Guest)

jklsdgjsgjpsoritrkgtz;lrsdtopritrkori oiroijyaeiejyaweioujyaioerusdiyuaieruioreyuierouy

CA. Partha Dutta (service) (29 Points)
Replied 31 October 2008

I want to know how to transfer USD to London

SHADAB AHMED (Income tax practitioner)   (67 Points)
Replied 01 November 2008

What is the procedure Trp Scheme ? plz explain breifly.

(Guest)

Dear Sir,

i am into export business of processed glass from india to all over the world. one of my customer from Kneya is insisting on Double Taxation.

We are not understanding about Double Taxation Treaty. He is saying that we will paid you 80% money directly to you & 20% to Kenyan govt. and then their govt paid to our Govt. then after we will claim to indian govt. for 20% claim.

So kindly solve my problem & also guide us how i can do the work in this manner.

Regards,

Abhishek Parwal

Cell: +919867640301

Mumbai, India

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro