C.s sip and computer training

I am going to give both the module of executive level of cs in june. But I haven't taken SIP and computer training yet , can I fill my examination form by filling undergoing option for these trainings and take them after exams??
Replies (5)

Yes you can mention undergoing and take it after exams

agree with above reply...but what is the limit for doing SIP?

Limit for doing SIP is 6month.. But when I asked seniors they all said it doesn't matter just show undergoing and today I went to institute and they also said u can do it after exams but there was so much crowd so I m little confused may be he said it hurry without listening. DOES LIMIT MATTERS????

Limit doesn't matter.I know of people who have cleared executive but haven't enrolled for SIP.

Still to be on the safer side,you should Computer Training and SIP before your exams and submit a copy along with your exam form. 

Yes you can submit the exam form without completing the above 2 ,but still it would be better if you could complete them

Thanx to all fir there concerned advises:-)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details