hi,
I am a student of Ca Final. I want to know about MICS, Audit, Law & IDt Hindi medium books or notes. Please tell me who know this very well.
AII OF YOU GOOD DAY .I AM THE FINAL STUDENT OF COMPANY SECRETARY SHIP COURSE.ANY ONE HELP ME TO COLLECT THE BOOKS IN HINDI.bcoz i am hindi medium .please write the name of books related to first group and second &third group please it is question of my life.
regards
rahul
AII OF YOU GOOD DAY .I AM THE FINAL STUDENT OF COMPANY SECRETARY SHIP COURSE.ANY ONE HELP ME TO COLLECT THE BOOKS IN HINDI.bcoz i am hindi medium .please write the name of books related to first group and second &third group please it is question of my life.
regards
rahul
Dear rahul I am also trying to collect some books of hindi medium and i have some books name of CS final .Please write my no 09719524805 and give me your id and no i will contact you .or you can mail me we can sort out this problem
Regards
sikander
cro320692
Dear rahul I am also trying to collect some books of hindi medium and i have some books name of CS final .Please write my no 09719524805 and give me your id and no i will contact you .or you can mail me we can sort out this problem
Regards
sikander
cro320692
Dear rahul I am also trying to collect some books of hindi medium and i have some books name of CS final .Please write my no 09719524805 and give me your id and no i will contact you .or you can mail me we can sort out this problem
Regards
sikander
cro320692
Dear rahul I am also trying to collect some books of hindi medium and i have some books name of CS final .Please write my no 09719524805 and give me your id and no i will contact you .or you can mail me we can sort out this problem
Regards
sikander
Dear rahul I am also trying to collect some books of hindi medium and i have some books name of CS final .Please write my no 09719524805 and give me your id and no i will contact you .or you can mail me we can sort out this problem
Regards
sikander
cro320692
Respected friend,
I also ca final student if you know about hindi version books then tell me also.
hi,
I am a student of Ca Final. I want to know about MAFA,Cost Management, MICS, Audit, Law,DT & IDt Hindi medium books or notes. Please tell me who know this very well.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant
Bengaluru
CA Foundation
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals