Easy Office

Best Conversation ever...dont miss a single word!!

Page no : 3

Anubhav (Student) (589 Points)
Replied 30 August 2010

I'm not from the science field but as far as I know, evolution does not have any particular law of growing. I mean to say it is not exact .It can take any turn, we have not evolved from monkeys that you see in TV directly but a particular different breed of monkeys as scientists claim. Infact with modern research(as i read in an article) the whole evolution process can be mapped(of human beings). And in fact evolution is not a process of 10, 100, 1000 years but it takes millions of years to evolve. So it becomes highly complicated to know what happened? But through hints that we see in nature ,we can say that evolution has taken place.

1)We all know that humans are claimed to be evolved from homo-homo-sapiens and some even argues that. It is said that our DNA is much closer to rats than monkey.

2)And about Monkeys-Is it not possible that the monkeys you see today were slightly different yesterday of which you have no proof.

3)You can observe evolution clearly in Snakes. Fossils of snakes has shown that some snakes in earlier period used to have legs but slowly they disappeared and in some breeds this process is still in progress.

Our DNA changes with the requirement forced upon our body. We were meant to be wanderers but slowly we changed our lifestyle and therefore our body changes.

4) You might not know this but I read an article where the author claimed that strings in DNA of newly born children are becoming more and more different then earlier times.But observing this is difficult and much more difficult to prove it to world. We of course remember Copernicus and what happened with him. Don't we?

5)Hardcore religious people feel that theory of evolution is a stick on their sentiments. But I say, why should they not find this a method of executing scheme of GOD.

But I am not a better person to prove this still and I feel that a science major would be in a lot better situation to explain the phenomenon of evolution.

But I agree with you Fiaz about what you say of GOD. All books say the same thing that GOD is supreme. You may call him with different names as per your language but he is still one. No one is in doubt about it!

I think I have made myself clear and I hope that members of this forum does not think of my post as argumentative. If you think I am sharing my views at wrong place and if someone feels hurt, I apologize and wants you to know that I had no such intentions I just wanted to share my views........that's it.....

2 Like

CA. Arijit Mukherjee (International Accounting - Citrix R&D India)   (276 Points)
Replied 30 August 2010

Hey Anubhav, nice to know such fascinating facts from you friend.  i cant vouch for others but i feel this absolutely the appropriate place to share such a thing. And i see no reason for your post to be argumentative..This is a forum to share our views, which might not necessarily always match, and discussions are always healthy. no need to apologize. 

regards.

2 Like

Anubhav (Student) (589 Points)
Replied 30 August 2010

Originally posted by : Arijit Mukherjee

Hey Anubhav, nice to know such fascinating facts from you friend.  i cant vouch for others but i feel this absolutely the appropriate place to share such a thing. And i see no reason for your post to be argumentative..This is a forum to share our views, which might not necessarily always match, and discussions are always healthy. no need to apologize. 

regards.

Thanks . Your words & your support is much appreciated. Yeah you are right.

shailesh agarwal (professional accountant)   (7642 Points)
Replied 30 August 2010

VERY GOOD

Q=WHY WE WORSHIP GOD

ANS=GOD IS JUST LIKE AIR

WE CAN NOT SEE AIR

BUT WE CAN FEEL IT

AIR IS EVERY WHERE 

INSPITE OF THAT WE REQUIRED FAN

JUST LIKE THAT 

WE WORSHIP GOD TO FEEL HIM

Sunakshi Aggarwal (CA student) (120 Points)
Replied 30 August 2010

its really AWESOME..!! First thanks Nagma 4 sharing....

n also Thanks to Rakhecha Sir 4 providing me such a gr8 link.

Now i m feeling proud to b an Indian where the persons like our former honourable president Dr. APJ abdul kalam have born.....

aruna sunaina (icwai, b.com, pcc) (244 Points)
Replied 30 August 2010

very nice sir

aruna sunaina (icwai, b.com, pcc) (244 Points)
Replied 30 August 2010

tooooo  good sir

CA Amit Joshi (CA) (1141 Points)
Replied 30 August 2010

Very nice sir....

Krunal Raichura (Financial Advisory) (2134 Points)
Replied 30 August 2010

Dear Surendra Sir,

Thank you for referring the discussion.

Truth indeed is the most superior thing. It is above anybody's beliefs, opinions, judegements.

I believe that one can live a happy and peaceful life only be complete surrendering to God. It means to have blind trust and faith in him. Only then, a person can realise (not just listen or know but realise) that whatever happens it does only for the best.

I see the word "happens" in a different spirit because I believe that we do not do anything. Its the God who does everything - I am sure all must have read the poem All the world is a stage. We are not the doers. Since we are not the doers, we shouldnt attach ourselves to the results of these actions once we have played our part in it. Therefore, we should not be affected or think of results. Our role is only to do our part/karma and be an observer, learner being detached from everything.

Anyone who realises the above, wouldnt have any fear in his heart. He would know that we are neither the doers nor the ones who enjoy or suffer. All the misery comes when we live as if we have permanent existence and sense attachment to everything. The truth is neither we have permanent existence and nothing is ours. Everything belongs to the Lord who has given it to many of us for use. And I am happy to see that many among them have made good use of whatever they have got, many others arent because they are attached to it and have false sense of ownership.

Thanks,

Krunal

2 Like

CA Hitesh (Practice) (32 Points)
Replied 30 August 2010

ITS A VERYY VERY GOOOD 1..........

FAITH IS THE ONLY THING WHICH MAKES MAN ALIVE

Prachi (Service) (83 Points)
Replied 30 August 2010

I would like to congratulate u Nagma for your successful attempt to expalin God and faith.  

Ankur Singhal (Audit Assistant) (97 Points)
Replied 30 August 2010

thanks for sharing. too much motivational

CA Nagma Ansari (none) (289 Points)
Replied 30 August 2010

I respect your comments Surendra Sir

CA Nagma Ansari (none) (289 Points)
Replied 30 August 2010

Thankyou everybody who liked my thread

vikash rathi (Chartered Accountant) (787 Points)
Replied 30 August 2010

awesome yaar...................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: