Easy Office

Best Conversation ever...dont miss a single word!!

Page no : 2

CA Manish K Dhoot (CA, B. Com, NCFM, CPCM) (5015 Points)
Replied 29 August 2010

Originally posted by : Sumit Arora

Awesome..........

shweta agrawal (B.Com CA PCC CS Inter)   (81 Points)
Replied 29 August 2010

It was fabulous.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aditya Maheshwari (CA in Practice) (35867 Points)
Replied 29 August 2010

Very nice.

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114215 Points)
Replied 29 August 2010

Awesome.......

CA Harshmeet Khurana (CA) (204 Points)
Replied 29 August 2010

Wow, awesome!! 

mehul kishnani (student) (264 Points)
Replied 29 August 2010

Hey that one i had presented  in my GMCS Presentation..Awesome n thanks for sharing here 

kamal (student) (384 Points)
Replied 29 August 2010

Originally posted by : bopannawill

nice one. thanks for sharing

CA.Pravinchandra (Executive (F&A)) (2387 Points)
Replied 29 August 2010

Originally posted by : Durgalakshmi V

Additional Info: That student in the convo is none other than Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam , the former 

president of India ... 

And more interestingly He is A Scientist...

1 Like

CA.Pravinchandra (Executive (F&A)) (2387 Points)
Replied 29 August 2010

@ Surendra Sir..Thanks for nice philosofical comments

Yes i do belive so sir

God is in every Soul when we felt his existance in Soul  that is called Bliss. That is a process of  feeling  PARAMATMA in AATMA as narrated in Advaitha Vedantam.

CA.kaya (Chartered accountant) (3990 Points)
Replied 29 August 2010

wow . this is too good.. thank u so muchhhhhh

Rahul (CA) (1880 Points)
Replied 29 August 2010

Outstanding sharing....

Sharing of the year.... for me atleast...

Thanks  Nagma Ansari....

Thanks to Durgalakshmi too...

Ashutosh Agarwal (Manager (Internal Audit))   (107 Points)
Replied 29 August 2010

Simply Amazing

Anubhav (Student) (589 Points)
Replied 29 August 2010

I'm sorry but if you look at it another way, brain could always be seen practically by xray or by opening the skull but GOD cannot be seen physically. Its not that I don't believe in GOD and I'm also not an atheist but the conversation was not ended correctly. Have seen this many times before. The end thing is this, that you may believe in what you may want to believe and a good argumentator would even prove that 1+1 is not two. But no one has a right to force his views on others(as the teacher did and later the student in response). I think everyone believes in God but they feel him in different sense.GOD is omnipotent and GOD is Omnipresent. The thing is that today religious extremism has got spread so much that many people do not like to believe in GOD. But that's not the right thing, you hate GOD or you may love GOD or you may not even be sure of his existence but we have faiththat he exists and loves us unconditionally and that is it-FAITH. Please do not blame Science for this. Scientist themselves believe in GOD and why hate Charles Darwin so much. Could evolution not be part of GOD's scheme. Those who love each other are much more closer to GOD then the people who like to criticise. Atleast that's what books says and I will go by the book. Its hard to believe as some have claimed that this was a conversation involving APJ. But if anyone knows how to shut the mouth of the other person in a conversation through sound arguments he should be APJ.

Faiz Ahmed ( Article Trainee) (1731 Points)
Replied 29 August 2010

Originally posted by : Anubhav

I'm sorry but if you look at it another way, brain could always be seen practically by xray or by opening the skull but GOD cannot be seen physically. Its not that I don't believe in GOD and I'm also not an atheist but the conversation was not ended correctly. Have seen this many times before. The end thing is this, that you may believe in what you may want to believe and a good argumentator would even prove that 1+1 is not two. But no one has a right to force his views on others(as the teacher did and later the student in response). I think everyone believes in God but they feel him in different sense.GOD is omnipotent and GOD is Omnipresent. The thing is that today religious extremism has got spread so much that many people do not like to believe in GOD. But that's not the right thing, you hate GOD or you may love GOD or you may not even be sure of his existence but we have faiththat he exists and loves us unconditionally and that is it-FAITH. Please do not blame Science for this. Scientist themselves believe in GOD and why hate Charles Darwin so much. Could evolution not be part of GOD's scheme. Those who love each other are much more closer to GOD then the people who like to criticise. Atleast that's what books says and I will go by the book. Its hard to believe as some have claimed that this was a conversation involving APJ. But if anyone knows how to shut the mouth of the other person in a conversation through sound arguments he should be APJ.

You said it rightly, for 1 min if we want to shut someone arguement , we have to resort to such words as said by APJ. Such arguements can also be counter argued.

Believe me for every word spoken if one comes to argue , it can't stop. There is always a truth which lies in a particular scenario. It is our mind that does not accepts easily due to some preconcieved notions. 

No doubt , that there is God. If there is no God, how this universe came into existence. No living creature can do such a magnificent creation. There is only one superpower(call it by whatever name you like). He controls his creation and there is no God in his creations. In other words, there is no God in the form of living creature or  all Godly Powers are not vested in its creations. No Human being can control earthquake or other natural calamities. I request everyone, to whatever religion you belong to read your holy scripttures with understanding. I am sure you will be able to believe that there is only one God.

1 Like

Faiz Ahmed ( Article Trainee) (1731 Points)
Replied 29 August 2010

One question --- Charles Darwin spoke about evolution theory, then why monkeys still exist?? Why they have not evolved?  

It may sound a joke for some highly intelligent people, if they know the reason of above question please do let me know..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: