Being a fool? or can still achieve that (my) way?

chirag sharma (Student) (49 Points)

12 December 2011  

I've always had a phobia of Tuition Classes. My mother being a tutor taught me till 5th grade and later I was on my own (No coaching till 12th) and was a 60 percentile till 12th. That is when I registered for CPT, did not join coaching even then and finally cleared after 2 attempts with 123 marks. Now, its been 6 months I cleared CPT, joined one of the best coaching classes with 45,000 INR fees for the very 1st time in life.

This phobea has continued and hence I turn to CACLUBINDIA for help/suggestions. The problem is I have attended only 6 lectures in past 2 months. I just don't feel like sitting 8 hours for 2 lectures because I have never done so everrr. I have bought Padhuka Publication's Accounts book and will buy few more Tax/Costing books also. I know I'm being a fool, maybe but this is how my mindset has been and it just doesn't seem to change.

Finally, now I think I'll never go to coaching for IPCC again or attend few lectures and get notes xerox-ed. Will I achieve things this way with this casual attitute ? Or what will I have to give to clear IPCC Group 1(will not give both groups) in May 2012 with good marks if I do self study ? How should my detailed study plan be ?

Regards,

Chirag B.