Sourav (Student) (23917 Points)
Replied 01 August 2021

Agree

Sayed Nabil (177 Points)
Replied 01 August 2021

How can i identify it is secure loan

Sourav (Student) (23917 Points)
Replied 01 August 2021

If any asset is secured against the loan to bank??

Rama chary Rachakonda (Master in Accounts & Lawyer email ID:ramachary64@gmail.com voice no:9989324294)   (2919 Points)
Replied 02 August 2021

If banks gives under secured loan. A secured loan is a loan where the lender gives you a loan in exchange for collateral or security. It could be a physical asset like gold, a house or vehicle or a financial asset like equity shares, fixed deposits, mutual funds, life insurance policies, etc. The lender keeps the security either physically or in terms of a lien on the title until the loan is repaid. If you cannot repay the loan, the lender might sell your collateral to recover their money.

chrismadsen (High school diploma or GED)   (26 Points)
Replied 04 October 2021

Halvin remonttilaina & lainaa remonttiin ( the cheapest renovation loan) that you will find is at remonttilainaa.com.

chrismadsen (High school diploma or GED)   (26 Points)
Replied 04 October 2021

Halvin remonttilaina & lainaa remonttiin ( the cheapest renovation loan) that you will find is at https://www.remonttilainaa.com.) They give you the best prices and rates you will ever see. I have a lot of friends wh loaned from there, and they are very happy with the decision. They have the small payment rates in the country, and if you need to renovate something or to change, but you don`t have enough money, they are the best in this domain. You have to agree with the loan and period terms and that`s all. I recommend you with my pleasure.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags