Easy Office

B.com better than ca

Page no : 5

Harish (CA Student) (568 Points)
Replied 24 January 2013

@ Sapna Sharma

Even after completing CA, one should perform and prove his capabilities then only he will be rewarded with high salaries. Otherwise, he/she need to adjust with low salaries. Just because the qualified professional did not perform well, you cannot come to conclusion saying something wrong with profession itself.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Vieshesh Garg

There are many guyz and gals who study in same college.....do all of them get same package...ofcourse not

If ur ca friend was unsatisfied then he could have easily changed his firm but hr did not coz he knew that his worth is only that much.

Besides are they working in same firm...??

if not then also there can be difference in paypack...

what i mean to say is there are many things involved in setting the packpack and you can't solely judge that he is ca and hence he should get more.

I am comparing person with higher qualification(CA) with person of lower qualification(B.Com) of same age and if B.com gets more pay than its natural to thik whether CA is higher qualification than B.com

Vieshesh Garg (Student ca final) (84 Points)
Replied 24 January 2013

you are considering just one case.......

there can be cases where a graduate is earning more than mba...does that mean doing mba is a waste of time...no

i think you should think in general..and in general ca's do get higher pay than a simple b.com

Aman Sharma (Student CA Final ) (73 Points)
Replied 24 January 2013

Sapna, My uncle is a CA and is currently working as an outsourcing director at AT&T communications and earns 6.5 lakh per month at the age of 34...talent always counts..u always need to stand out from an average person and then you can see dramatic examples in your own life..dnt be pessimistic about our profession...he said to me once that CA is an elevated platform in the world of commerce differentiating us from others. 

1 Like

Vieshesh Garg (Student ca final) (84 Points)
Replied 24 January 2013

Originally posted by : Aman Sharma

Sapna, My uncle is a CA and is currently working as an outsourcing director at AT&T communications and earns 6.5 lakh per month at the age of 34...talent always counts..u always need to stand out from an average person and then you can see dramatic examples in your own life..dnt be pessimistic about our profession...he said to me once that CA is an elevated platform in the world of commerce differentiating us from others. 

Fully agreedyesyesyes

Mandar D. Rane (CA Final & CS Executive Student)   (236 Points)
Replied 24 January 2013

@ Sapna

Even a Tenth pass guy can earn more than a CA if he is more dedicated to earning good amount of money.

Its upto ur dedication and efforts how u will earn in future 

But a degree of CA will always keep u in safer side as compared to others as it gives u a sense of security and a Social Status (REAL INCOME)

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Aman Sharma

May be what your uncle said might be true then but now a days people are becoming CA's like B.Com and the passing percentage also is increasing ranging from 5% to 25%. If CA will clear at this rate the value will keep on reducing.

2 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Mandar D. Rane

@ Sapna

Even a Tenth pass guy can earn more than a CA if he is more dedicated to earning good amount of money.

Its upto ur dedication and efforts how u will earn in future 

But a degree of CA will always keep u in safer side as compared to others as it gives u a sense of security and a Social Status (REAL INCOME)

But I am comparing both in same type of work ie. service if CA is superior than B.Com of his age should not earn more than him. Mostly all B.Com in Industry get pay at par or more than CA of same age until the CA gets good amount of experience. CA are also very dedicated to their work.

Jag Bhushan Sharma (Faculty in a B-School) (633 Points)
Replied 24 January 2013

In my 27 years of experience in industry as well as in academics, I have not seen many graduates earning more than CAs of their age.  Those graduates I have seen earning better than CAs are mostly in sales and marketing or otherwise they were exceptionally endowed with qualities.  I think if two persons of same abilities are having B.Com degree and CA Degree, then deffinfitely CA Fellow will get more salary.

I am attaching below a link of youtube where I have uploaded some videos of Accounts.  You are requested to give your considered feedback.

https://www.youtube.com/user/jbsclasses

1 Like

manoj (Service) (313 Points)
Replied 24 January 2013

Ca vs. Bcom compare is not possible.because many bcom graduate working under CA. But now a days result is high and most of student doing ca. Because entrance exam is not tough objective type question. Yadi ca student ko decrease karna hai to sabse pahle foundation course ko fir se lana hoga jo ki bahut hi tough tha.

Karan (CA) (207 Points)
Replied 24 January 2013

Hi Sapna, going through the discussion i find the core question that is hunting you is wheter to do B.com and then join industry and gain experience or to do CA and do articleship for 3 years and then join the industry. I would like to throw some light on the following area's and leave the choice for you....

Dear if you have a long run vision then you would find that if you become CA you may start at low salary but your chance to grow are much higher than a plain graduate...as plain graduate and industry experience you find hard to grow then as a CA with industrial experience ( not the articleship ).. You compared a B.com + 5 years experience with CA with no experience as articleship is not experience. the comparisson is justified if you comapre a B. Com + 5 years experience with CA + 5 years experience... I think you will get answer to your question....

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Jag Bhushan Sharma

In my 27 years of experience in industry as well as in academics, I have not seen many graduates earning more than CAs of their age.  Those graduates I have seen earning better than CAs are mostly in sales and marketing or otherwise they were exceptionally endowed with qualities.  I think if two persons of same abilities are having B.Com degree and CA Degree, then deffinfitely CA Fellow will get more salary.

I am attaching below a link of youtube where I have uploaded some videos of Accounts.  You are requested to give your considered feedback.

https://www.youtube.com/user/jbsclasses

Dear Sir,

First thanks for sharing your classes video link and its really very good. But my question is that now CA results range from 5% to 25% (reason known to ICAI only) hence CA demand and salary are decreasing. Now a days MNC's are taking too many B.Coms, BAF and BBI and training them very well according to their role. Articleship is not counted and so B.Com of same age have 3 years more experience than CA of his age. Because of B.com filling the vacancy in industry the CA don't get much opportunity and join CA firms.... in my example my friend was 21 and joined JP Morgan at pay of around 2 lacs and now at 26 year he is earning 8 lacs and My neighbour(also 26 year old) who cleared CA 2 years back is earning approx half of my friend......... 

(Guest)

Why u r just comparing thier present level.....why ur mind is not thinking about both their level after 5/10 years down the line....

Definetly....CA degree holder will be in a better postion compared to dat B.com guy.....

Then will you start again one thread and repent for not doing CA ????

(Guest)

jo man kre wo bano,kabil bano kamyabi zhak marke aegi............................................devil

(Guest)
Originally posted by : chasing my dream

jo man kre wo bano,kabil bano kamyabi zhak marke aegi............................................

whatz d meaning of zhak marna??????

is is bad word????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro