Auditing classes in chennai

Dear All, 

could you please let me know as to who is good - Sathya Raghu sir or Kamal Garg sir ? Thanks a lot! 

Replies (4)

who good is different issue ...first see how much u can understand from them..

Originally posted by : SINGARAYANI

who good is different issue ...first see how much u can understand from them..

  

What???? I don't think you're answering my question!! :) Do you want me to attend both classes and decide from whom i can understand. I think you're being funny! :P :P

 

You Can Go For Kamal Garg.

He is Big Fame Among Professionals.

Or What I Suggest You is Go For Theory Books Available in Market.

Surbhi Bansal or VK Gupta.

No Need of Tuition of Audit What I Think is.

Dear vinodhinee,

Surbhi bansal is best book available in the market for studying audit..

U need not to join any classes of audit.. I too got 74 marks in audit without any coaching, just go for surbhi bansal's reference book..

All the best..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details