Easy Office

Audit book

Page no : 2

QLI Coaching for CA CS (www.qli.co.in) (539 Points)
Replied 31 January 2015

Dear Krishna,

We recommen you buy the new book. 

Books are always an investment.

All the best!

Regards,

QLI Success Oriented Coaching for CA and CS

www.qli.co.in

1 Like

hiren nadola (as article) (21 Points)
Replied 01 February 2015

Yes, I agree suitable for urvish shah audit book

neelam aggarwal (CA Practice ) (71 Points)
Replied 01 February 2015

Ajay Darjee (Employee) (382 Points)
Replied 02 February 2015

I would suggest to study only the Study Material if you want good marks in Audit.

Nafis saiyad (Article) (118 Points)
Replied 02 February 2015

I had compared surbhi bansal book of Nov 14 and may 15 ; I didn't find much difference except in tax audit and audit of public sector under taking . Relevent section of audit & accounts of companies Act ; 2013 was already applicable in Nov 14 exam.

(Guest)

Go for the latest Practice Manual with RTPs + MTPs if you have done your syllabus once. Passing Audit becomes a cakewalk if you have done Audits in your articleship.

Some Tips

SA- First do rote learning of SA nos. and there names ( THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT STEP IN AUDIT PREP. ) Then DO PRACTICE MANUAL Chapter on SA. Then do Summary of SA. Download it from Caclubindia.

AS-First do rote learning of AS nos. and their exact names. Then DO PRACTICE MANUAL Chapter on AS from the Financial Reporting PM.

Professional Ethics : First do rote learning of Clause nos. and their names.Then do Practice Manual Chapter.

Amendments : Cover Amendments in Financial Reporting, Audit, Company Law, IDT, DT. Give special attention to amendments indirectly affecting audit aspect. Also study selectively from your ISCA book : CAAT and other issues, Emerging technologies, and auditor's responsibilities given here and there in all the chapters.

Guidance Notes on Audit and Accounts : Do rote learning of Names. Dont learn the content.  

Other Chapters : Study from the Practice Manual only.

IN THE XAM HALL: KEEP qouting SA, AS, relevant add ons learnt from other subjects and try to use words like " Sufficient And Appropriate audit evidence" instead of audit evidence...hahahha

TRY TO FLAUNT YOUR KNOWLEDGE ( This is not ISCA, where you have to produce the exact content from the study material)

A big % of CA Aspirants have a poor Vocab.

You can kill the competition By using Effective and Efficient English

CA EXAMINERS ALWAYS SAY...WE WRITE VERY BAD ENGLISH...

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: