Hi, please contact me. I'm going through same issues. My boss is threatening me also he's not issuing me transfer. Kindly mail at nidhishakya511 @ gmail.com .
Thank you! Please help me
I am ca final student, currently pursuing a two-year articleship out of which 4 months is completed, but my principal force me to discontinue articleship and opt for a dummy articleship. He is not allowing me to come to his office. He didn't even give me any stipend. He put false accusation on me that I am not a sincere and disrespecting others, which is completely wrong.
how i contact you, i recently cleared my ca intermediate exams and join a ca firm in nsp delhi on false promises and mis representation about his firm, now he torture me every day and not sign my transfer how i contact you
Leave a Reply
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies