Easy Office

Attention students !!!

Page no : 3

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 08 June 2011

Your good initiative is bookmarked in the Community

CONTRIBUTIONS MADE BY CACLUBINDIA MEMBERS

(Guest)

This is the best forum i have ever seen in CCI , Friends really what is written in this article is really a truth.

Even i have suffered this during my days of articleship. Mr Kishore Kathrani i salute you for your thought and the work undertaken by you. You should form a committee  in order to stop this practice of exploitation by C.As . Strict actions should be taken against such praticing C.As . If you want any help you can contact me it will be my pleasure to help you.

3 Like

(Guest)

sir im currently doing my articleship with monthly stipend 1500 ,the problem is im an ca inter and b.com graduate so i can go for accounting jobs which pays 8000 but I cant because of the articleship ,I dont get why there is no provision for getting a good job which pays something ,they are making provisions for hours,transfer,tutions.Why would I have to endure this mental pressure of articleship for 1500 a month when I can get 8000.We arent filthy rich that we cant use a little good salary.

Final one time affair (Self Employed) (283 Points)
Replied 17 January 2012

This is most useful forum.......lets use this in a right way.......and we need to get the respect we deserve......enlightened

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : soura

sir im currently doing my articleship with monthly stipend 1500 ,the problem is im an ca inter and b.com graduate so i can go for accounting jobs which pays 8000 but I cant because of the articleship ,I dont get why there is no provision for getting a good job which pays something ,they are making provisions for hours,transfer,tutions.Why would I have to endure this mental pressure of articleship for 1500 a month when I can get 8000.We arent filthy rich that we cant use a little good salary.

I am sorry, but Your problem is baseless and irrelevant to this forum.

(Guest)

My one more request to chartered accountants is that if you wish to exploit students in any of the above given way, then once come to my office and tell it to my face. Dont do it behind my back please.....

Rahul K. Singh (Chartered Accountant) (100 Points)
Replied 30 November 2016

I think the objective of ICAI is not to give practical training to students, but to supply "CHEAP LABOUR" to the Members, so that they can fill their stomachs.....

For E.g., One can commence his Articleship as soon as he clears Group I Of IPCC, But many are there who are not able to clear Group II Of IPCC, since pass % of Group -II is lower.  ICAI Knows this that pass % of group II of IPCC is high, there will more students in CA FINAL (Hence, No of members will increase, even if pass % of final will be low, thereby creating excess supply). Hence, it has made the rule that articleship can be commenced after clearing group 1 of IPCC, result being:

1. MEMBERS GET A NEW SLAVE TO WORK FOR 3 YRS

2. SINCE GROUP 2 OF THE STUDENT IS NOT CLEARED, HE CANNOT APPLY FOR FINALS, DEMAND SUPPLY IS MAINTAINED!!!!!

In this way, ICAI exploits the students....!!!!! ARTICLESHIP SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO COMMENCE ONLY AFTER CLAERING BOTH THE GROUPS OF IPCC!!!!!

saiteja kuchi (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (26 Points)
Replied 09 December 2016

Dear freind, Please tell me how to contact you. I didn't notice any details.

devesh sankhla (12 Points)
Replied 03 April 2017

sir i am facing the problems in my articleship 

My principal is harassing me , i just want to take transfer but he refuses to give it 

I have seen many horribles cases in my firm regarding articleship , even my principal shift the attempt of one final student just because to get their work done,

please give me proper guidance what to do ?

i have completed 5 months of articleship yet. I just want to leave this firm otherwise i will get suffering later

1 Like

Shallu Gupta (article ) (56 Points)
Replied 21 April 2017

If we are fresher no body have a right to devalue our self respect. We learnt everything in our IPCC and can very intelligently apply those things in practical life. The main issue is no principal have right to say any bad words to their article which demotivate and give mentally pressure. If some where their is our fault in other way round other person is equally resposible. They thought that they are elder and junior should respect them but they forget, if our give respect then only you will receive.

Rajat Garg (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (23 Points)
Replied 21 June 2017

My principal extended my articleship illegally, but however i managed to submit 108. Now he told me if you dont work me then i would filled objection against your form 108. Tell me what should i do

ATHUKURU DUNDY (Student) (47 Points)
Replied 20 July 2017

sir can i know ur details

ATHUKURU DUNDY (Student) (47 Points)
Replied 20 July 2017

sir can i know ur details

Hemanth Kumar (22 Points)
Replied 14 August 2017

Sir, My name is Hemanth Kumar Y Am an articled assistant and I have completed my 2 years and 7 months of article ship .I have a leave credit of 170 days.and I have taken leaves of 30 days till now.my principle promised to me to give a leave of 5 last months, now he is denying to give the leave and harassing me mentally.... He abusing and using vulgar words ....I have paid fee of 60000/- for CA final coaching sir... Classes are going to be started on 15.08.2017.....I.e, from tomorrow onwards... Please give me one solution sir...its very urgent...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: