Easy Office

Attention May-2011 Ca Final ( ISCA Paper)

Page no : 2

shifa (student) (168 Points)
Replied 14 May 2011

I have my attempt in nov 2011, I have only gone through the reliance compiler on icsa .I would like to know whether that would be sufficient?

abhishek tiwari (-) (21 Points)
Replied 14 May 2011

Dear Friends,

Whatever Comments given by any friend on our Institute's Study Material is not Quite in Manner Because there is no such huge difference.

Only Terms are changed if that one is of Old CA-Final then definatly he can say like such as others and give suggestion and comparision that in past Question was like in such Manner and Now in such Manner so Our Study is Wrong, But HE IS ALWAYS WRONG.

OUR STUDY IS CORRECT and only Defining New Terms and Ideas about same & new  Questions  in new Manner with New idea and in Smart Thinking.

Regards,

Abhishek

CA. Rishabh (Professional) (656 Points)
Replied 15 May 2011

iscanotes.com

Free ISCA Notes as per latest revision.

CA. A. K. GUPTA (HOD (Accounts Dept)) (1426 Points)
Replied 15 May 2011

Originally posted by : abhishek tiwari

Dear Friends,

Whatever Comments given by any friend on our Institute's Study Material is not Quite in Manner Because there is no such huge difference.

Only Terms are changed if that one is of Old CA-Final then definatly he can say like such as others and give suggestion and comparision that in past Question was like in such Manner and Now in such Manner so Our Study is Wrong, But HE IS ALWAYS WRONG.

OUR STUDY IS CORRECT and only Defining New Terms and Ideas about same & new  Questions  in new Manner with New idea and in Smart Thinking.

Regards,

Abhishek

dear ,just read again what i wrote. i was just talking about the non updation of practice mannual, not about  module.

download the file uploaded by me and check the difference.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: