EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Attack and Aim for your star students !!!

Page no : 2

Prashant Deo Pandey (MBA-Finance) (372 Points)
Replied 27 October 2010

We grow great by dreams. All big men are dreamers. They see things in the soft haze of a spring day or in the red fire of a long winter's evening. Some of us let these great dreams die, but others nourish and protect them; nurse them through bad days till they bring them to the sunshine and light which comes always to those who sincerely hope that their dreams will come true.

Woodrow Wilson

Dharmendra C Shah (Assistant Company Secretary )   (71 Points)
Replied 27 October 2010

Dear Ankur Sir,

Thanks for aspiring us

Dharmendra C. Shah

CMA. PRAVEEN V CA FINAL (cost accountant) (1402 Points)
Replied 27 October 2010

SIMPLY SUPERB .. MESSAGE BY ANKUR AND SUMIT SIR.............THANKS ONCE AGAIN FOR SHARING.......

(Guest)

SURE I AM THAT THIS DAY WE ARE THE MASTERS OF OUR FATE,

THAT THE TASK THAT HAS BEEN

SET BEFORE US IS

NOT

BENEATH OUR STRENGTH

THAT ITS PANGS AND TOILS

ARE NOT BEYOND MY ENDURANCE

IN SO FAR AS

WE HAVE AN

UNCONQUERABLE WILL TO WIN

VICTORY SHALL NOT BE DENIED TO US!!

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 27 October 2010

Awesome & Very  Inspiring Sir...

Thanks For Sharing...

(Guest)

Hi Friends i am sasanka from andhra pradesh..i need smal suggestion from u all ..actually i am doing CA(pcc) and i am from +2 background as our institute has tie up with IGNOU i waiting for doing B.COM in that program after finishing PCC but it is my fourth attempt somany of my friends completed degree in diff universities and lost these three attempts aggregately..and my problem is i am getting pressure from my parents that i am unable to complete anything and they are saying that u are 21yrs of age and still with +2 certificate..i am unable digest these things..so guys can u give me any suggestion regarding my degree... can i attempt at a time  B.COM in any universities after registering in that university...plzzz reply my post..actually earlier i posted it..but no one looked at it plzz any one suggest me by sending private msg or to my mail id sasankabhalaki @ gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: