Share on Email

Share More

Articleship problem plz help me

Sarthak Arora (ipcc) (95 Points)

11 March 2012  

i am confused b/w 2 aspects.......:

having option of good reputed ca firm but not having holidays

OR   

medium size firm but having holidays............

and i also want to know that is it a matter from where articleship is done or not CA is CA........

and what the time span wants ca final if i do continous study 

thanx in advance                                                                        

3 Replies

CA bhargava (CA) (2017 Points)
Replied 11 March 2012

I suggest you to join a medium sized than a reputed ... because in the reputed u may be confined to single branch like statutory audit or tax or intenal audit., but in medium , u will get exposure to all types and u can get time for preparing too....

1 Like

pravallika reddy (articleship) (305 Points)
Replied 12 March 2012

you suppose to join in reputed firm you dont have interaction with your sirs and you would know about some particular area. If you join in medium or small size organisation it will give lot of hope to llearn as much as possible.At the same time in medium/small firms you can interact with sirs and you can share all thoughts relating to audit.

Vishaljeet Singh (( Expert )) (108 Points)
Replied 17 March 2012

In my opinion, it doesn't matter whether the CA firm you are going to join is reputed or madium/small.

The thing which matters is whether you adjust into that firm.

For example: If you are doing articleship from a medium or small firm then it may give you personal interaction with your principal, but it is not sure that overall practical exposure will be provided by him. 

If overall exposure is also there then even you may for some reasons may not feel comfortable there.

On the other hand if you are in a reputed firm then it may be possible that personal interaction is not there, but can have that by showing your hardwork to your principle. And other thing that if the firm is reputed then other than just a particular field there is a great possibility that it also has overall exposures.

So it depends on how you adjust and how is your attitude towards it !!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags