Every1 is saying that acricleship period for pcc students will be reduced to 3 years from 3.5 years........
does any1 know anything about this............
Dear Raksh*t,
Institute have formed committee on this issue in July 2009. but still there was no official announcement about committee report. even today articleship for student registed and appeared PCC require to serve 3.5 years.
If u receive any update in this regard pls. send me.
CA Jaideep Shah had said it vl come soon on 9th Jan at National Student Convention I heard him myself. w8ing.......
CA Jaideep shah heads the board of studies. I dont knw if he is there or not after the elections
yes it has been reduced... it has a retrospective effect from 2007.. u wil hav to fill the form no. 115 with fees of rs. 5000. with conformation from ur principal.. the last date for fillin the form is 1/4/2010.
What nonsense!! 115 is termination of articleship in the event of death of the principal
I do not think the articles wiill be reduced bcoz first batch of cpt will give exams in nov 2010 and if articles were to be reduced they would have got this may attemp.......i think the matter will cool down within next few months as icai is also not showing any signs of reduction in articles....committe is formed in june 2009 and still the decision is pending......i think they are fooling us.
I heard (from CA Neha Lathi) that some notification is going to come on 12 March. Lets see
thanx 4 sharing..............
I said to everybody...... "YAAR BAR BAR IS DIL KO JALAYA NA KARO". I think articleship never reduced by ICAI because this matter not related to Honrable MAMBERS it is related to POOR STUDENTS.............
thanks 1000 times for sharing such information.May it come true.
guys & gals concentrate on ur studies & articleship
I wrote a mail to the President of ICAI regarding the same. Please refer to the reply as follows:
@ garima pahuja: tell us something new.we have all received such emails as no notification has come as of now.
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
CA Suraj Garg & Associates
New Delhi
CA Final
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
RMA And Associates LLP
Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Pune
CA
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals