Articleship help

student articled assitant

Hey Guys, anyone has heard about S Ramanand Aiyar & Co. Chartered Accountants? 

If yes then please let me know about the FIrm, the advantage, the working opportunities etc...

Finalist

S Ramanand Aiyar And Company - Chartered accountant

Category : Chartered accountant

Rating : Good

Phone : (O) 23319284 (O) 23352721 (M) 9811079732

Address : 708,Surya Kiran Building, Opp Hindustan Times Building, 19,Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Connaught Place, Delhi , India

About S Ramanand Aiyar And Company : 
S Ramanand Aiyar And Company is a reputed and very popular Chartered accountant in Connaught Place region of Delhi . S Ramanand Aiyar And Company take provides all type of charterd accounts related services like tax filing, tax calculation, financial audits, balance sheet preperation, etc. S Ramanand Aiyar And Company provides excellent services and they also takes large corporate contracts for CA services. S Ramanand Aiyar And Company offers competetive prices and they can negotiate upon prices for large orders.

student articled assitant

Thanx Rahul...can anyone tell me about the work experience there? The Types of exposure that can be obtained from that firm?

student

hey vivek 

i work in s ramand aiyar & co. its a gud firm i just joined it work is much nd u can develop urself

CWA Final & CA IPCC Student

I m a student of cwa final, i want to join as an article in cwa firm.

Please help me 2 know, if there is vacancy in any firm in delhi.

Hey Friends,

Can any one tell me that there is any vaccancy in s. ramand aiyar & co. for article.

please let me know about the vaccancy.

anyone plz send me the email address of S ramanand & aiyer

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU