Articleship and franking

Dear Sir, I completed my articleship on 01-04-2015 which is already recorded with institute. And I completed excess leave of 95 days of articleship from 02-04-2015 to 05-07-2015, but delayed in submitting form-107 with franking. I sent demand draft of INR300 to the institute but on form-107 sent to the institute, franking date was 27-08-2015. A mail was sent to me in cc which was also sent to many other e-mail ids of icai deptt. mentioning that the franking date was 27th August of 2015 which was delayed by 148 days. My final examination result of May 2015 is still withheld. Will my result be declared or not and if not declared, can I appear for November 2015 final examination or not?? can I send to institute form-108 for excess leave completion with demand draft of INR100 right now?? Please, kindly reply me, what should I do now?? And what should I do regarding franking date on Form-107 which was late by 148days. Can franking be done on back date?? and if franking on back date can be done, then can I resend form 107 to institute again by franking on 02-04-2015. Please, reply me , I m totally confused what I should do now, I'll be very grateful to you.. Waiting for ur reply..
Replies (2)

Franking cant be done back dated.

Visit neared regional office or seek help from e-sahayta. They will direct you better

 

 

Thank you so much for ur kind reply sir!!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details