Articleship

Guest (STUDENT) (115 Points)

15 July 2017  
Respected Member,
I had enrolled for CPT in 2008 at the age of 26 which I cleared in 1 st attempt. It took me 3 attempt to clear only 1st group of PCC but thereafter my family responsibility I have left the CA course in between. The firm in which I have enrolled for articleship was too small and also there were 2 articles besides me.. I could not able to learn much from that firm. Somehow I managed to get job in one of the pvt company and continued till date with salary of 35000/- presently. in last attempt i.e. in may 2017 I have appeared my 2 nd group of IPC which I am sure will clear in August 2017. the work which I am presently doing is routine accounting. I will appeared for final exam in Nov 2018 with self study. I thought that if I will clear my CA it will no use because I don't have practical knowledge as such. I am thinking to join CA firm but it will imbalance my financial condition. currently I have fixed liability of 20000/- ..if CA firm at least offer me 18000 it will some how manageable but I don't think CA will be offer that much..I am 33 years now...my company recently introduced bond system which disallow me to quit company before 3 years. if I signed this bond it means I will be not able to give final exam. I am in big dilemma. I want your help guys to find out any CA firm which give me at least 15000/- so that I can manage my household expenses and give my final exam...I am living in Nalasopara (Mumbai)..please help..