Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KARTIK SAHORE   23 June 2021

Apply TAN for Propritership firm

Sir I want to apply TAN for my Propritership firm so under which category I have to apply means under individual or under branch of sole properitership firm. also my ao code is not in list can i apply in ao in nearest city


 3 Replies



Go to Tax consultant they will apply for you

Sourav (Student)     23 June 2021

I think under branch of sole proprietorship
CMA Poornima Madhava

CMA Poornima Madhava (CMA)     23 June 2021

You may apply for TAN under individual category if you want to obtain a single TAN.

You need to select branch of sole proprietorship concern when you have more than one business under same PAN.

Refer the link: https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/tan/InstructionsTanRegistration.H T M L

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags