Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Appearing for cs executive please help how to prepare

roopa (student) (27 Points)

21 September 2012  

Hi everyone i am going to attempt cs executve module 2 in dec 2012 but due to delay in getting my registration no i couldn't attend the chapter classes so i enrolled in cs e-learning (this is the first time ever i am attempting something like this) I feel like i am in the middle of nowhere, all this while i struggled to submit my assignments now that i managed to submit them i wish start studying but i have no idea how to do it please help me on how to start learning i have to pass the exam at any cost i can't afford to waste much time.I am under so much pressure now any little suggection would be a great help.

regards

Roopa.

6 Replies

kalpana (accountant) (74 Points)
Replied 21 September 2012

prapare from sangeet kedia books

1 Like

Praveen Kumar Agarwal (Accountant) (180 Points)
Replied 23 September 2012

if u dnt have enuff time for the preparation of CS executive exams den go for scanners from suchitra prakashan.. i know that it will not give u full fledged knowledge of the subjects bt to get success in exams it will be very helpful..
1 Like

B Baskar (Senior Officer- Secretarial)   (121 Points)
Replied 24 September 2012

Hi Roopa,

Since the time is too short for giving a thorough reading, as Mr. Praveen Kumar Suggested, go for Suchitra Prakashan Solved Scanner.  You can very well clear Module II. Don't waste your time on dilly-dallying

All the best

1 Like

deepali agarwal (Company Secretary) (1289 Points)
Replied 24 September 2012

Read the scanners thourougly.......

1 Like

AHAMED. B (3 'C' - Final) (273 Points)
Replied 26 September 2012

"Only This Much" (OTM) Book for Module 2 will be of great help.. especially for revision b4 exams...

1 Like

sidhant saha (prop) (1394 Points)
Replied 12 November 2012

read from anywhere but you need to understand the concepts of provisions but i think institute material is best

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register