Any CA preparing for CFA level 1

Hi,

I am a Chartered Accountant & prepaing for CFA level1 in 2008, if any of u too is serious , then v can form a study group, at earliest , and start preparing without wasting any time.

Regards,

Rajit

 

 

Replies (8)
I am thinking of appearing in Dec 2008. If there are any others also planning for it, we can form a study group
Hi Suraj, I am workg at hyderabad, how abt u?
im located at Mumbai....are u planning jun 08 or dec 08?
hey...i m plannin 2 strt a cfa study grp in mumbai for dec 08 exam....dere r 2 more guys interested so as of now we are only 3....contact only if u r genuinely interested coz dis not for socializin nd stuff...ne1 interested pls contact me at anirudhagrawal @ gmail.com or 09833844971.. tc..Anirudh

guys do we have exams in India now  ?


 

Hi

iam looking for cfa preparation .Please call me at 9963716912

Thanks

Hi rajit, I`m also preparing for CFA Level I, Dec.2008 exams. If possible then form a group of dedicated guys with the same goal. I`m working as research analyst at Nw Delhi. Bye n take care

hi, anyone from nagpur planning to take exam in Dec 2008 Level 1 ??

feel free to contact me at 09822737427. or pradhan33 @ gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details