Easy Office
LCI Learning

Amendments aplicable for nov 2012 ca final

Page no : 2

Devendra Singh (Chartered Accountant) (487 Points)
Replied 23 July 2012

Originally posted by : TusharSSampatM.Com CA,CS-FINiAL

@ Devendra u have not uploaded the notification/Circular etc issued by CBDT N CBEC etc frm 1.10.2011 to 30.4.2012 whic is applicable for Forthcomin Nov 12 exam...so if u have it jus upload it.

Thanks in advance.

Mr.Sampath, the above amendment copy of IDT contains all the notifications/circulars issued by CBEC between 01-07-2011 to 30-04-2012, incorporated in it...kindly have a look....yaa but in DT, there are still some notifications that are not there in the above copy of amendments...so i am compiling the same...and will upload it asap.

Replied 23 July 2012

Originally posted by : NEERAJ SINGH

i have ds rawath july 2011 edition for accounting standards for final exams...whether that is applicable for nov 2012 exams or i should get a new one??

Neeraj, even i have the same edition of MP Vijay kumar of July 2011...m not sure but i think that would be sufficient for Nov 2012 exams except those standards where schedule will make its impact...lets see what others say????

Replied 23 July 2012

@ Parth Joshi... No, there is no need to buy a new reference book for Law, as schedule VI has effected only the Balance Sheet & P& L and not the provisions of Law, if there is any doubt then take an expert opinion ant tell us also.

1 Like

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)   (85930 Points)
Replied 24 July 2012

Originally posted by : Devendra

Originally posted by : TusharSSampatM.Com CA,CS-FINiAL

@ Devendra u have not uploaded the notification/Circular etc issued by CBDT N CBEC etc frm 1.10.2011 to 30.4.2012 whic is applicable for Forthcomin Nov 12 exam...so if u have it jus upload it.

Thanks in advance.

Mr.Sampath, the above amendment copy of IDT contains all the notifications/circulars issued by CBEC between 01-07-2011 to 30-04-2012, incorporated in it...kindly have a look....yaa but in DT, there are still some notifications that are not there in the above copy of amendments...so i am compiling the same...and will upload it asap.

Mr Devendra as u said i tried to opened the idt file but its not opening so kindly make som arrangement so that file opens  or pls mail me at tusharssampat90 @ gmail.com.yes

Thank u.

Budding Professional (B.Com, CA & CS FINAL) (1686 Points)
Replied 24 July 2012

Originally posted by : Devendra

Originally posted by : NEERAJ SINGH

i have ds rawath july 2011 edition for accounting standards for final exams...whether that is applicable for nov 2012 exams or i should get a new one??

Neeraj, even i have the same edition of MP Vijay kumar of July 2011...m not sure but i think that would be sufficient for Nov 2012 exams except those standards where schedule will make its impact...lets see what others say????

right devendra, even i think the same way.. ICAI RTP will further clear our doubts as it will have the relevant announcements..

Shweta (CA Final Student) (305 Points)
Replied 24 July 2012

yah...hope so....schedule VI is enough yr.....dont want any other amendment in accounts

Replied 24 July 2012

@ Tushar Sampath...that file opens in any latest version of Adobe Reader...so you can try in it and if then even also it doesnt open, then tell, i will mail it to u in some different format....

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)   (85930 Points)
Replied 25 July 2012

@ Devendra its really not opening in adobe have version 8 so pls kindly mail me in word format @ tusharssampat90 @ gmail.com.

Thanks in advance.

Ch Subba Reddy (Employee) (94 Points)
Replied 25 July 2012

Hi devendra it is not opend for me also

please send me through mail id Subbu.chinnapureddy @ gmail.com

Thanks in advance

Subba reddy ch

(Guest)

Thanx Devendra and Member of CCI....yes

Replied 26 July 2012

for those who cant open the above file, here is another one...hope you will get it this time....

Attached File : 277840 1024307 idt amendments for nov 2012 exams.pdf downloaded: 175 times

Deeps (Student) (81 Points)
Replied 02 August 2012

Thank you Devendra.. If you also have the Dt Amendments, pls upload the same.

CA Harshal Vora (Author of ISCA) (160 Points)
Replied 02 August 2012

Hy..friends.. we have launched a book on ISCA and sample chapter has been uploaded. Here's the link: /share_files/isca-chapter-2-sdlc-49668.asp

You can also follow me on Facebook for more updates on ISCA, link is given in my profile. Thnxs

Divya (article) (24 Points)
Replied 04 August 2012

can ne1 plzz tel me dt in previous case laws dt were issued for the respective exams by the institue had at the most 30-35 case laws in DT as wel IDT....bt the one uploaded recently applicable for nov12 xams are consisting of TOO MANY case laws.....so r v suppose 2 do so many of dem???plzz rply...

Replied 04 August 2012

Ya i have seen the selected case law book for dt and idt for nov12 and its same and "too many"cases are applicable for this exam divya.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: