Easy Office

Afraid of CA

Page no : 2

CA. Megha Topiwala (Job) (1534 Points)
Replied 25 January 2010

Originally posted by : CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA
I thank all the "forum" members who have shown their positive attitude towards CA course.
However; I  add something like this :
1. Make a group of students to avoid tension. 
2. Discuss regularly with the students about the subjects.
3. Refer new developments in the accountancy world through CA Journal. 
4. Speak in English only with your friends (if you are not doing so far). It will give positive effect on your personality.

Many a times; students just refer the books and study materials.
It may be possible that you are good in subjects but your presentation skills are not upto mark. 
Target for 60% marks and not for 50%. So that if there is any tough paper which leads to failure; you would be in safe zone. 
YOU ARE A CA "FINAL" STUDENT SO WHAT YOU SHOULD DECIDE "FINALLY ?"
Wish you Best of Luck. 

thnx very much sir....

ur words evn helped me a lot...... 4 ur valuable guide and support....

this will definately help 2 chng our future.... which will ofcrs b bright....

thnx again sir...

Mayank Agarwal (CA Final) (45 Points)
Replied 25 January 2010

Thank You Sir, i had not passed in this attempt and the main mistake done by me is that i plan to get 50% in each subject.Now i change my perception and work hard to get sure success in May 2010 attempt.Thanks for the guidance.

(Guest)

DON`T AFAIRED TO DERAM ABOUT CA

EVEN IF U DONT SUCCEED U WILL GENERATE SOME REFERENCES

WHICH WILL HELPFUL TO U FOR NEXT EXAM

CA Amit Kumar (C.A., CWA Final) (251 Points)
Replied 25 January 2010

Aim for success, not perfection. never give your right to be wrong, becoz then you will lose the ability to learn new things, gain experience and move forward with your life,

BEST OF LUCK

CA.KSK (Industrial Training) (72 Points)
Replied 25 January 2010

Hi Friend This is CA.K.S.Karthikeyan. First of all I am sorry for your CA Final Results.
Well Trust me all of us including me are afraid of our Prestigious CA Course. Remember the so called “Afraid of CA Course” is Nothing But FEAR OF FAILING.

FEAR is natural. Do you Remember the First Time you ever rode a bicycle. Obviously you were Terrified by Fear. Then what happened from somewhere you mustered up courage and eventually rode a Bicycle and the same is with Swimming. We have to accept that fear and Conquer it. Remember when you win how much fear Doesn’t matter at all.

Do you think Arguably the Greatest Batsman of my Generation “SACHIN TENDULKAR” does not have any fear of Failure when he Goes to Bat? Trust me he also fears just like anyone else. But he has the Courage to Conquer that Fear. Do you have it in you to conquer Fear? Trust me “U SHOULD”.

You Think you are a Failure and you are good for Nothing. Well there are some things we must Learn in life & the most important is to “Believe that we can Win No Matter how many Odds are Against us”. We can Learn about Failure from Child. Each time a Child Falls down it Hurts to him but the child does not let it keep him down. Next time the child gets up. That should be the same case with you. As what a Chinese Proverb says “Fall Down 7 Times But Get up 8 Times”.

Hey Friend Please Don’t Quit Because Here I am a So Called Two Time Failure in the CA Course I am now a “CA”. Whenyou finish CA theynever ask you how many attemptsall that matters is that you are a “CA”Be it 1st Attempt (or) 3rd Attempt.

Hey “Why Don’t you Aim for a Rank in CA Final May 2010 Exams?” I Have the Confidence that you will be a Rank Holder, Do you Have Confidence in Yourself?

I Will Finish with a Quote From Venus Williams:

“You Must have Confidence in Yourself when no one else Does Have Confidence in you, That’s what makes you a Winner” 
2 Like

RADHIKA JALAN (agarwal) (1521 Points)
Replied 25 January 2010

"success largely depends on HOW LONG WE THINK BIG! The one who persists & does not quit ONLY wins bcoz success is "mind" made not  "MAN" made.................."all d best for ur future"..........

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 25 January 2010

To get success in the examination Mnemonic Techniques are very useful. It will build the confidence.

Refer the following link :

/forum/plz-advice-for-fast-track-reference-for-final-65153.asp

Sivaprasad (Assistant Manager (F&A))   (63 Points)
Replied 25 January 2010

Old concept: "Do or Die" 
New concept: "Do b4 u die"  
Latest concept: "Don't die, until u do".
1 Like

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 25 January 2010

(With humour touch)

Dear Failed Student,

Without disclosing your name; you see there are so many persons to help you. So I think you are lucky one. 

It is said that - nobody is there to support you when you fail. Thanks caclubindia that without knowing you; many "qualified" persons are  there to support you. 

Dear one, who are you ?

Let we lift the "corporate veil."

1 Like

BALAJI (pe2) (44 Points)
Replied 29 January 2010

Hello friend, I have also failed CPT 4 times and still writing.But my knowledge has increased so much that i am earning 25000/- per month. finally everything ends at monetary satisfication. so keep on trying but dont give up coz one exam will not change your destiny.

1 Like

BALAJI (pe2) (44 Points)
Replied 29 January 2010

''Aim for success, not perfection.''

Sir, i think it should be aim for perfection not sucess, Pl do not care to mind if i am wrong, my chartered Accountant told me this

(Guest)
Rather Quit CA or Quit Fear, in either cases you gain freedom. Important is whether you want to have freedom from facing fear or gaining confidence facing challenges??
1 Like

(Guest)

There is a small poem for you……….Dear Frnd

Failure does not mean I'm a failure;
It does mean I have not yet succeeded.

Failure does not mean I have accomplished nothing;
It does mean I have learned something.

Failure does not mean I have been a fool;
It does mean I had enough faith to experiment.

Failure does not mean I have disgraced;
It does mean I have dared to try.

Failure does not mean I don't have it;
It does mean I have something to do in a different way.

Failure does not mean I am inferior;
It does mean I am not perfect.

Failure does not mean I have wasted my life;
It does mean that I have an excuse to start over.

Failure does not mean that I should give up;
It does mean that I should try harder.

Failure does not mean that I will never make it;
It does mean that I need more practice.

Failure does not mean that you have abandoned me;
It does mean that you must have a better idea

failed student (failed in final exam) (92 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

thank u pooja 4 ur encouragement

Vishal Varun (Student) (648 Points)
Replied 30 January 2013

I Must say Only 1 thing

ok

Agar Chod dete ho CA

to Jindgi mein Har Pal yehi Sochoge ki Kaash Tab khud pe Bharosa rakhta aur 1 aur Attempt deta to aaj Shayad bat Aur hoti

Aur wo Feeling isse kahi jyada Worse hogi

Beleive in Ur Self

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: