I want to know how good is Sanjay Agarwals Costing notes on the theory part. I have Saravana prasaths costing notes with me. But I find it is not easy enough. It reproduces the study material only and I find it difficult to understand. I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER THE THEORY PART IN SANJAY AGARWALS COSTING NOTES IS GOOD? Is it written in simple language? is it easy to understand or just reproduces from the study material? Thanks in advance.
If you just want to know about the langugae of these notes i want to say you that language of these notes are not very easy. If u want to know about the coverage of these notes these notes covers almost our syllabus and will be really worthy for you
hi navin, the theory part of sanjay aggarwal's notes is not so good but the practicle part is excelent. the language is simple enough. he tried to cover the most concepts in the minimum number of questions
deasr sanjay aggarwal's notes are most wanted for qualify the ca axams. comprehensive , simple and to the point ans are given. a must have product. best of luck
hi... i m looking for costing theory for CA Finals & notes on relevant costing & transfer princg to clear my concepts....so that ii can solve pacticals qs...pls if possible send me on sanketmayani @ gmail.com
Dear Frd, I am residing at kolkata for me it is not possible to join the classes of sanjay Agarwal .So i request all of u pls. tell me from where i will get his mate & solution. if available pls. mail me at-ajoyshah @ hotmail.com
I read a book on Advanced Management Accounting Theory, written by Ravi Shanker. It is simply awesome book, which contain whole syllabus in simple language. Thanks to him for his tremandous effort.
Leave a Reply
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies