address on pan card

If I file a return on dummy address(delhi) othearthan on pan card(haryana) so CAN I DEPOSIT THE ITR IN DELHI ADDRESS.

 

If any suggestion plese help ME??????????????

Replies (2)

I don't think you can do that because each PAN is covered under its concerned ITO Ward & hence in no other ITO, the return will be accepted.

Originally posted by : Nitesh Mangal

If I file a return on dummy address(delhi) othearthan on pan card(haryana) so CAN I DEPOSIT THE ITR IN DELHI ADDRESS.

 

If any suggestion plese help ME??????????????

if u r not at place of residence, then try to file electronically,

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details