Address on ereturn

 

Hi to All,
I was working in Pune but currently I am outside India on company assignment for 1 yr. Before travelling abroad, I vacated my rented apartment in Pune.
Now I am filing return from Europe using digital certificate, so question is
Which address should I give in ITR form?
1. Pune friend's address
2. Home Town address (Madhya Pradesh)
3. Europe address (current location).
Note: My PAN card was issued in Pune. 
Pls suggest
Replies (1)

HELLO ASHISH

YOU CAN GIVE ANY ADDRESS IN YOUR IT RETURN, IT'S CAN BE DIFFER YOUR PAN ADDRESS.

I SUGGEST TO YOU THAT YOU GIVE YOUR HOME TOWN ADDRESS.

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details