Easy Office

A Mind Touch story for You..Dont miss

Page no : 4

B. Umapathy (student) (405 Points)
Replied 01 December 2010

"You can let your kid live in a big house, eat a good meal, learn piano, watch a big screen TV. But when you are cutting grass, please let them experience it. After a meal, let them wash their plates and bowls together with their brothers and sisters. It is not because you do not have money to hire a maid, but it is because you want to love them in a right way. You want them to understand, no matter how rich their parents are, one day their hair will grow gray, same as the mother of that young person"

SHOULD BE FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE SIR.  THANK U VERY MUCH FOR SHARING THIS FACT............

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 01 December 2010

Originally posted by : B. Umapathy M.Com., CA(PCC)
"You can let your kid live in a big house, eat a good meal, learn piano, watch a big screen TV. But when you are cutting grass, please let them experience it. After a meal, let them wash their plates and bowls together with their brothers and sisters. It is not because you do not have money to hire a maid, but it is because you want to love them in a right way. You want them to understand, no matter how rich their parents are, one day their hair will grow gray, same as the mother of that young person"
SHOULD BE FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE SIR.  THANK U VERY MUCH FOR SHARING THIS FACT............

Right Message from your end

surbhi kayal (student) (21 Points)
Replied 12 December 2010

this story should be read by all student so that they recognise and feel the most valuable and priceless gift given by god to us in form of our parents and also should recognise the effort of his subordinates

Replied 13 December 2010

Originally posted by : surbhi kayal
this story should be read by all student so that they recognise and feel the most valuable and priceless gift given by god to us in form of our parents and also should recognise the effort of his subordinates

Nita Kale (Student) (105 Points)
Replied 03 February 2011

hi

this is nita

meri real life bhe kuch aise hai.

meri ma mere liye sab kuch hai actully my father is working but my all study is completed because of my mom only

my mom is doing work of selling  phinel  door to door . i am going with her for that work on every holiday. & i know what type of pain is having my mom.

because har ek building chadhana utarana or sell hua to thik varna kuch paise nahi milate the then alo my mom is doing hard work & completed my study.

& now i am doing work in c a firm & my mom is housewif I want a good job with high salary

because muje meri ma ko sab khushiya deni hai jo usne kho di mere padhai ke liye

please never hurt parents. they are our primary gods.

1 Like

Replied 03 February 2011

Originally posted by : Nita Kale

hi

this is nita

meri real life bhe kuch aise hai.

meri ma mere liye sab kuch hai actully my father is working but my all study is completed because of my mom only

my mom is doing work of selling  phinel  door to door . i am going with her for that work on every holiday. & i know what type of pain is having my mom.

because har ek building chadhana utarana or sell hua to thik varna kuch paise nahi milate the then alo my mom is doing hard work & completed my study.

& now i am doing work in c a firm & my mom is housewif I want a good job with high salary

because muje meri ma ko sab khushiya deni hai jo usne kho di mere padhai ke liye

please never hurt parents. they are our primary gods.

This emotional quotient may let you to accomplish your work. For every sucess story there is an untold pain....

1 Like

(Guest)

Really nice one sir.......

Replied 05 February 2011

Originally posted by : AMIT TODKARI

Really nice one sir.......

Even after qualifying We are seldom remember the value of the sacrifice which our parents are made for our wellbeing....

preethi (student) (253 Points)
Replied 05 February 2011

Really awesome sir..... Love our parents than anything else in this world.. thank u

Replied 05 February 2011

Originally posted by : preethi

Really awesome sir..... Love our parents than anything else in this world.. thank u

Great Thought...Such living examples are even within ourselves

P A N K A J (CA FINAL) (740 Points)
Replied 05 February 2011

Heart touching Story sir...great n awesome..

For sometime i also went into my past...

THank you sir.....

Replied 05 February 2011

Originally posted by : P A N K A J

Heart touching Story sir...great n awesome..

For sometime i also went into my past...

THank you sir.....

Like you there is so many living examples... I am also have such experience and not like to convey the same here....

mWazz (CA-Final) (473 Points)
Replied 05 February 2011

very nice sir,itz  simply awesum.

T

H

A

N

K

Y

O

U

Replied 07 February 2011

Originally posted by : Sonam

very nice sir,itz  simply awesum.

T

H

A

N

K

Y

O

U

Welcome comment Sonam

anand damani (CA) (76 Points)
Replied 08 July 2011

really...truely a heart touching story...thanxx for sharing this....

learnt sm thing from it....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: