A crow and garuda - just drop

CA Devanand Jethanandani (CA) (8003 Points)

04 February 2019  

*A Crow and Garuda* - "Just Drop"..

Once a crow held on to a prey (piece of food) was flying to a place to sit  & eat. 

However, a flock of Eagles were chasing it. Crow was anxious and was flying higher and higher, yet Eagles were after the poor Crow. 

Just then the "Garuda" watches the pain of Crow and came close to crow and asked,

"What's happening? You seem to be very disturbed and in  stress ?"

Crow cried "look at these eagles !! They are after to kill me ?"

Garuda being the bird of wisdom spoke "Oh my friend!! They are not after to kill you!! They are after that piece of meat.

Crow listened to Garuda and dropped the meat, and there you see the Eagles flew towards the falling meat from the beak of the crow.

Garuda smiled and said "The Pain is only till you hold on to it" *Just Drop*..

Crow just bowed and said "I dropped this piece of meat , now, I own the sky".

There is a message for people in life.

1. People carry  the huge burden called "Ego", which creates a false identity about us, that we create for ourselves saying "I need love, I need to be invited, I am so and so.." etc..._

*Just Drop* ....

2. People get irritated fast by "others actions" it can be my friend, My parent , My children, My colleague, My life partner...and I get the fume of "anger"_

*Just Drop*....

3. People compare them with others in beauty, handsome, lifestyle, marks, talent and appraisals and feel disturbed... be grateful with what we have, comparison, negative emotions._

*Just Drop*...