5 months study strategy for ca finals or start now??Advice..

Learning to Live. (-----) (108 Points)

17 January 2011  

Hello everyone,

I ve my ca final attempt in nov 11...i ve roughly gone through 50% of group 1 portion in coaching i don remember anything as of now except the background or base of the chapters....ill be getting 5 months of leave for exams.. am in a fix whether i should start my studies now or start studying during leave of 5 months for long hours say 12 hrs per day...i don mind starting it rite now but the problem is my scheduled gets disturbed either due to articleship commitments  ...The continuity gets disturbed due to articleship & i tend to loose interest at the end of the day...I feel if i put efforts consistently as per my plan in my 5 months of leave DT-20 days+IDT-10 DAYS+ ACCOUNTS-13 DAYS+COSTING 20+SFM-20 DAYS+AUDIT -6 DAYS+MICS-6 DAYS+LAW -10 DAYS= Roughly 3 months 15 days ...approx 3.5 months...Will 1.5 months would be sufficeint for revision,the fact tat i ll ve finished the portion only once?Wat would u reckon in this case..pls advice?Should i start studying now or later?

Also Am planning to study a subject back to back until i complete the set target...Eg:Studying DT persistently & completing the syllabus in the said target of 20 days.i knw it looks very weird but to keep the interest alive & keep myself motivated i ve thought of this...thid plan will be only till i complete first round of study..till 3.5 months.For second & third revision i ve thought of studying 2 or 3 subjects in a day...

Kindly advice me have i planned appropriately...