25 paise circus

(Guest)

25 Paise Circus

Once upon a time, outside a town, a circus company created a huge tent for special show. They made a loud announcement, “Entry fee for this circus is only 25 paise. However, there is one condition that only one person at a time will be allowed to watch this circus.” So the next day, the town’s people woke up early at 5.00 a.m. to stand in line for the circus.

At 9.00 a.m. when the gate opened, the first man was very eager to go inside. When he went inside he was surprised to see a huge but empty tent! He shouted, “Is there anyone here? Will there be a circus here? From the corner of the tent a big wrestler come out with a huge club in his hand. He said, yes, there will definitely be a circus here. You will be the clown. I will be the ring master and let’s start the circus now!”

Then this powerful wrestler started giving heavy blows of his club to the poor man! The man was shouting and groaning, but because he was alone, no one could help him. Finally after a few beatings the poor man was thrown out of the tent from the exit door. When he came out, many people were waiting for his interview because he was the first to see the circus. Immediately, he dusted off his clothes and combed his hair. He commented, “Fantastic circus. I have never seen circus like this in my life. And probably I will never see another circus in my life….!” And he ran away from there.

This increased the anticipation of the second man. He went in and got similar thrashing like the first man and was mercilessly ejected out from the exit by the wrestler. When the people asked him for his opinion, he thought, “The first man had a great time in the circus. He must have seen many wonderful items. I was given a good beating. If I tell people about it they will simply laugh at me for waking up at 5.00 a.m. to stand in line!” So he said, Oh! It was a great circus. Everyone should see it!”

In this way the entire town went to see the circus. Each and every one of them got a good thrashing at the hands of that wrestler. Throughout the evening and for the next one week they were all discussing the different events they saw at the circus. Each one was thinking that only I was beaten and others enjoyed the circus to their heart’s content!

What we can learn from this story?

DIKHAVE PE MAT JAO, APNI AKAL LAGAO……smiley Although everyone is suffering people meet each other at parties, marriages and other social functions to show how happy they are!

Link of The Queens Nacklace

/forum/details.asp?mod_id=226243&offset=1#.UJS-GsVhfDo