"income tax ward/circle" for first time RNOR filer

Hi everyone,

I am filing my first ever tax return in India(ITR-1) for PreviousYear 2010-2011 in AssesmentYear 2011-2012.

How do I find my "income tax ward/circle"? I moved to India from USA in Sep 2010 and started working for a software company in Jan 2011 in Noida, U.P.

My filing status is RNOR(resident not ordinarily resident). I got my PAN card when I was an NRI and resident in USA.

Thanks for your help.

 

Replies (4)

The ward shall be based on the First name of the compnay you are working with.

 

Anuj

+091-9810106211

femaquery @ gmail.com

Originally posted by : CA. Anuj Gupta
The ward shall be based on the First name of the compnay you are working with.
Anuj


Thanks CA Anuj.

Can you please elaborate "based on the first name of the company"

I put my PAN number on this site:

https://www.simpletaxindia.net/2011/07/know-your-income-tax-wardcircle-with.html

and got these details:

Jurisdiction Details for AOPPG7945F
Area Code       DLC  
AO Type         C  
Range Code      35  
AO Number       1  
Jurisdiction    DDIT(I.T.) CIR. 1(1)   

Out of these 5 lines, which one is ward/circle.

Thanks again everyone.

Please tell me the ward/circle from this:

Area Code       DLC  
AO Type         C  
Range Code      35  
AO Number       1  
Jurisdiction    DDIT(I.T.) CIR. 1(1) 

The code is of International taxation ward of Income Tax Department.

 

Anuj

+91-9810106211

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details