"icai ruined my life"

Dixit Jawahar (CA Finalist) (444 Points)

15 January 2014  

“ICAI has ruined my life”

I have passed Group I of my CA final almost  10 years back and could not clear Gr-II of my CA final till now.Every time I expect the result to be favourable to me and  it will in the negative. Since November,2007, I have been writing my CA Final Gr-II, but could not meet with success. Many of my well wishers at CA Club India have tried to motivate me and I am very thankful to all of them and I kept my tempo along, but now I feel this is high time I take a decision to continue or quit. This time the marks are more de-motivating rather than the entire result itself. Last attempt I got 177 marks and this time the marks are only 144 almost down by 33 marks and in fact I have done all my exams much better than May’13 exams as per my knowledge. I have secured the following marks AMA-40, ISCA-32,DTL-40, IDTL-32 in Nov’13 attempt.In May’13 I got AMA-42, ISCA-43, DTL-46 and IDTL-46.

Due to CA exams, I am unable to concentrate on other areas like job, family etc., every six months. Most of the Employers will not sanction leave for the exams, but still we mange and write the exams to achieve that two lettered word CA.Most of us think that next attempt, we will be a CA and then it is the same old story. I am unable to understand how to break this nexus. No matter how seriously we prepare and write the exams, but the result is a big FAIL and somehow all of us have to cope up with this day (Results day) and we will again get our acts together for the next attempt and where is the guarantee that next attempt we will succeed.  I don’t know whether the problem lies with me or the paper  evaluators. Attempt by attempt there should be some improvement but the marks are going down attempt after attempt which is very disgusting. Many CCItes must have seen my earlier posts also. Thanks for supporting me for a long time and I am sure I will have to take a decision very fast to come out of this awkward situation.  Sorry if I have hurt the feelings of any of my friends at CCi.

Best Regards

Dixit